More Warhorse and More Horse for Mount and Blade

Users who are viewing this thread

MORE WARHORSE!!

Some textures made by ZIRA of the oblivion modding world and brought over to the warband by me- Wanderer949 (I have permission)

but a lot of the textures are ones I have found and put together.
they are open for use in any mods, just some credit is good

final version for mount and blade  -  http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1778

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MORE HORSES
textures made by ALIENSLOF of the oblivion modding world and I thought they were great so I brought them over to the mount and blade world. I have permission
some of the new textures are talak horses but I have permission to use and release them.

the final version for mount and blade
Download -  http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1738

:grin:
just wondering how much interest there is for me to make a updated version of this??
as the quality is quite poor compared to the warband one (my skills have leaped ahead)

let me know if you play MnB still and want it  :mrgreen:

Brilliant looking horses! I still play regular M&B so, it ain't a waste to download it! :wink:

JDeNef13

The horses didn't work on me,the only had right names but when i picked one horse the a RGL warning came up... "Can't find mesh XXX". Of course it came up when pressing the horse merchant button...

I'm having all kinds of problems with new items... allways something

Knightguy 9 said:
The horses didn't work on me,the only had right names but when i picked one horse the a RGL warning came up... "Can't find mesh XXX". Of course it came up when pressing the horse merchant button...

I'm having all kinds of problems with new items... allways something

did you use the mount and blade version for mount and blade ?
if not thats likely the problem, otherwise i dont know will be making a up to date version soon

if not thats likely the problem, otherwise i dont know will be making a up to date version soon
I don't understand what you mean with that,but I have M&B version 1.011,I think your words would have been: [... use the right mount and blade ...]

And that horse on the "More warhorse" photo is nice  :grin:

Knightguy 9 said:
I don't understand what you mean with that,but I have M&B version 1.011,I think your words would have been: [... use the right mount and blade ...]

And that horse on the "More warhorse" photo is nice  :grin:

hi

I meant are you using the Mnb download not the warband one.
Ill do a version of the more warhorse for mnb sometime
:mrgreen:

Wow, I didnt knew that. I add brf name in standard 1.011 horse tuple and but it should work. Thanks, that is fantastic, as your horses are  :grin:
EDIT: I noticed on textures that rear leg is moved (tweaked) a litle, but that wont be a problem to me as long as I have permission to use this awesomness.

Back
Top Bottom