More troops, Cheat engine

Users who are viewing this thread

So I know the game is meant for you to progress slowly but that isn't fun for me i like to be stronger a little quicker. So i downloaded cheat engine, I used it a lot on Warband to get me a few extra troops, But when I do it in here, the troops change in the party tab so I have more of them, but on the map the number doesnt change is there a way to fix it or do it without bugging out the game

I figured out a way to get around that. Bannerlord only detects troops being recruited or disbanded on the map party size. When using cheat engine, find the troop slot addresses and save those in the directory. Then for every troop you add you need to remove another. For instance in my troop slot one, I have one Imperial Infantryman, in troop slot three I have five Imperial recruits. So after saving the troop slot addresses I change the number of troops in slot 1 from 1 to 6, I then change the number of troops in slot 3 from 5 to 0. You can then quickly take recruits and turn them into an army of whatever troop you already have at least one of. You must hire recruits to gain the map party troop!

I figured out a way to get around that. Bannerlord only detects troops being recruited or disbanded on the map party size. When using cheat engine, find the troop slot addresses and save those in the directory. Then for every troop you add you need to remove another. For instance in my troop slot one, I have one Imperial Infantryman, in troop slot three I have five Imperial recruits. So after saving the troop slot addresses I change the number of troops in slot 1 from 1 to 6, I then change the number of troops in slot 3 from 5 to 0. You can then quickly take recruits and turn them into an army of whatever troop you already have at least one of. You must hire recruits to gain the map party troop!
If possible, can you simplify what I have to do or use screenshots please that would help

So say you opened cheat engine and are playing as an Imperial. You have 1 Imperial Veteran Infantry in slot one, you have 3 Imperial Veteran Archers in slot two, and you have 25 Imperial Recruits in slot three. Using cheat engine, select Mount and Blade as the process. Now search for the value 1. After it completes it's search, switch the recruits to slot 1. Now search for 25. Keep switching placement and searching until you find the address for troop slot 1. Do the same with troop slots 2 and 3. When you have found all the addresses for the troop slots you have. You can then change the value while keeping your actual troop count the same so for every veteran infantry or archer you add, remove a recruit. Be careful not to miscount or your map party count will differ from your actual party count.

Back
Top Bottom