More than 10 mods are not allowed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Initially, I had 13 mods installed, but one of these mods gave me a crash. I tried to determine which mod crashes the game and deleted it(there are 12 mods left), but the game just stopped running after that, but if this mod is returned, everything works again. I started looking for what's wrong and realized that no matter what 2 mods I turned off, the main thing is that I turned off 2, the game starts working, what can be the problem?

The number of mods is not the problem, at least not at that low range. I use more than 20 mods without problems and read about people who use a lot (really a lot) more. Did you try to start a new campaign or load a save? Sometimes changing mods does not cause problems with saves, sometimes (quite often) it does.

The number of mods is not the problem, at least not at that low range. I use more than 20 mods without problems and read about people who use a lot (really a lot) more. Did you try to start a new campaign or load a save? Sometimes changing mods does not cause problems with saves, sometimes (quite often) it does.
the game doesn't start at all if you use more than 10 mods or don't use faction armor.
the problem was solved by installing the faction armor mod and disabling it in the launcher

Its probably a specific mod. Most can be installed or deleted with no problems, but I've seen a couple on the Nexus with explicit warnings that once you install the mod, you cannot remove it without ruining your save.

I was using 66 installed mods in 1.2.1 patch. Unless you download an extra broken mod or forget to check to find fix to any knowing but you will face with crashes and unseen problems in game. Mod makers usually updating their mods and fixing problems regulary. But still game is not stable and some things are not at the hands of modders since base game is broken too

Which means you have several outdated mods that are causing issues. List the mods and we might be able to tell you exactly what is wrong instead of pointing at each other and say who is right or wrong

Some mods write to the game's save data. Removing one of these mods can cause a save to become unusable.

I got lucky this time around. I had to replace half my mods when 1.3 dropped, but 1.4 seemed to kill just one mod.

reread again, the game stops working when I delete the mod, not the save, namely the game

You seem to be glossing over the fact that others are not having your problem which means its something else on YOUR end...you either have a one of the mods you installed may have replaced a game file making it rely on the mod to work or one of the mods is saving to your save data requiring the mod for the save to work...

You seem to be glossing over the fact that others are not having your problem which means its something else on YOUR end...you either have a one of the mods you installed may have replaced a game file making it rely on the mod to work or one of the mods is saving to your save data requiring the mod for the save to work...
I have never tried to say that the problem is not on my side, I wrote here to find a solution

I have never tried to say that the problem is not on my side, I wrote here to find a solution
We.Are.Trying.To.Point.You.To.It. Look over the files of every mod you have used in the past/are using now. Not in the mod folder but in their zip files and make sure none of them overwrote any base game files. If they have not, then you may have a corrupted game file. Your mods load order may not be correct. Your save may have become dependant on the mod...there are a bunch of ideas in this thread that you keep glossing over and at this point im starting to wonder if you even want a fix because you keep ignoring many points being brought up to help you.

Back
Top Bottom