More sounds and French traduction

Users who are viewing this thread

RT2

Veteran
Hi,

I love Mount&blade for his realism. I want make a sound mod. replace existing sounds is easy, and i want create other sounds like ambiance in forest, or speak... but i don't know how make that. If somebody know it, a tutorial is welcome :grin: .
I want too make a french patch, but armagan have tell to me that he is making a tool for easy translation. When this tool will be finished?

bye and sorry for my very bad english.

oh, i have very big rival. hum, i try to make my mod nevertheless, if i have the right :grin:

Please do.

It might be a bit too early to find tutorials for what you're talking about but get in touch with Arbalest via PM and he might be able to point you in the right direction.

It would be cool just to have ambient forest sounds and a bit more noise from the combatants during the battles.

Also, your english is a lot better than my French so I wouldn't worry too much.

I'm a french native with a reasnably fluent written english - if you need an external review on your translations, i'll be glad to do it.

un coup de pouce est toujours le bienvenue :grin: . Mais pour continuer la traduction, il faut attendre la sortie de ce programme (trop compliqué sans).

An external help is welcome :grin: . But to continue the traduction, we must wait the release of this tool (too hard without this tool).

Back
Top Bottom