More servers

Users who are viewing this thread

_Einarr_

Recruit
As the title suggests, I think we need more widespread servers. Me, and many others I've seen, suffer from a very high ping. This mods concept is popular to everyone, so everyone wants to play it, but not everyone can enjoy it to its full potential. Its extremely frustrating when I fail my dagger backstab because of some slight movement that my computer couldn't process in time, and have the enemy out speed my dagger with their mace in the following circle-battle.  :mad: Your thoughts?

they creators of this mod are from germany, they do not have access to American Servers, if however you want to finance a server or find someone who will, then by all means go ahead

We would really like to offer you more servers, and most of all at least one american server. But the problem is that, as ManOfWar said, we are from germany and it is not easy for us to get a US-Server. Most of all because we don't want to pay for it :razz:

I am a hoster, and live in Michigan, can't promise it's dedicated, but it works, and somtimes it snows hard here in Michigan, so not really the best connection on snow-storms.

dude24oak said:
I am a hoster, and live in Michigan, can't promise it's dedicated, but it works, and somtimes it snows hard here in Michigan, so not really the best connection on snow-storms.

That sounds fine... I'm eastern US, but thats still better than EU. Does it crash often because of the snow storms? And why haven't I seen it one the server list?

Also, this still isn't entirely about me, believe it or not.  :lol: I was just trying to say that there are tons of non-eu people who can't play this like it was meant to be played

dude24oak said:

ya man put it on whenever you can, your server is better than no server

We will very soon upload the server template for the tdm server too. Forgot that, but we will do it as soon as possible so that there are no problems.

I was thinking of hosting this on the GK Rebel server for clan events.  Is it possible to get a server template or a link to a setup guide for players that want to host Assassin Hunt?  Thanks!

Sarx said:
I was thinking of hosting this on the GK Rebel server for clan events.  Is it possible to get a server template or a link to a setup guide for players that want to host Assassin Hunt?  Thanks!
Or send it to this guy. lol

Slytacular said:
Sarx said:
Or send it to this guy. lol
Yea... can send it to either Sly or myself.  We'll be able to share the info with one another.

http://www.file-upload.net/download-3973728/Assassin_Hunt_server_templates.rar.html

Use this. Includes templates for both modes.

Back
Top Bottom