Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e.1.5.9
Branch
Beta
Dump identifier (optional)
It didnt supply one
Hi, I'm having some a similar issue as to before, but with a notable difference it gives me to option to upload the crash files and then it does nothing, ive been running a base version of the game using game version e1.5.9 ive had three consecutive crashes so far while in combat, this is partnered with a massively reduced performance which i believe may be related but i dont know, i will upload screen shot of the initial crash window as soon as one is it happens again, the issue isn't one of hardware as I'm running equal to or better then the recommended hardware.

Is this folder empty? C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\crashes
It's a hidden folder so you would have to enable "hidden folders and files" or paste the above in the search bar.

Is this folder empty? C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\crashes
It's a hidden folder so you would have to enable "hidden folders and files" or paste the above in the search bar.
Ive found the folder it contained a crash report, what should i do with it from there? sorry for being a noob

Ive found the folder it contained a crash report, what should i do with it from there? sorry for being a noob
Apology accepted:smile:
Download the program 7-zip (64 bit) and install it . Download Link
Once it's installed got to the most recent folder in the "crashes" folder. Right click the folder, hover your mouse over "7-Zip", and select the option "Add to [folder's name].zip. It will create a file ending in .zip, and that's the file you should upload.
To upload it, follow the below instructions from the section "How to send Save Files". Make sure to put your username and a link to this thread in the box.
Upload Crash Files

Hi, I'm having some a similar issue as to before, but with a notable difference it gives me to option to upload the crash files and then it does nothing, ive been running a base version of the game using game version e1.5.9 ive had three consecutive crashes so far while in combat, this is partnered with a massively reduced performance which i believe may be related but i dont know, i will upload screen shot of the initial crash window as soon as one is it happens again, the issue isn't one of hardware as I'm running equal to or better then the recommended hardware.
By "Before", are you referring to this? https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/continuous-crashing.429204/post-9576245

Also, they are going to ask you for the below specs.

CPU:
GPU:
RAM:
HDD or SSD:
PSU wattage or model:
CPU: I5 9600k @ 5ghz (very stable over clock)
GPU: RTX 2060 super 8gb
RAM: 32 gb @ 3200mhz
SSD: Samsung 860 QVO 1tb
PSU: ROSEWILL 600W 80+ gold

Apology accepted:smile:
Download the program 7-zip (64 bit) and install it . Download Link
Once it's installed got to the most recent folder in the "crashes" folder. Right click the folder, hover your mouse over "7-Zip", and select the option "Add to [folder's name].zip. It will create a file ending in .zip, and that's the file you should upload.
To upload it, follow the below instructions from the section "How to send Save Files". Make sure to put your username and a link to this thread in the box.
Upload Crash Files
Perfect, thank you and sorry again

Last edited:
Were you able to see the crash uploader tool? If you can upload your crash to us we can check it out. Please don't forget to copy the Crash ID and write it here so that we can find it.
More info about the crash uploader tool can be found here.
Have you checked out these threads about our Crash Checklist and Common Issues and Workarounds? They can help you find a solution as well.
the crash uploader tool still doesn't pop up after a crash, and as for the other threads, ive either gone through those or they aren't relevant as i can get in game and play for time roughly 30 min before it crashes.

Were you able to see the crash uploader tool? If you can upload your crash to us we can check it out. Please don't forget to copy the Crash ID and write it here so that we can find it.
More info about the crash uploader tool can be found here.
Have you checked out these threads about our Crash Checklist and Common Issues and Workarounds? They can help you find a solution as well.
Hi, just responding again stating that the crash uploader doesn't launch, that is my larger issue right now

We are investigating why the crash uploader not working properly at the moment.
Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue before the crash? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

We are investigating why the crash uploader not working properly at the moment.
Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue before the crash? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
The crash up loader has started working after the latest hot fix, the most recent crash identification code is
2021-03-17_00126a2cd49e80ac8d416330fc23e093
I have also uploaded the save file, thank you

Back
Top Bottom