Resolved More quiver issues with Palatine Guard as well as stats error and bow positioning error...

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded

Poopsoid

Recruit
Summary:
- Palatine Guard, again, has a wrong quiver appeared when choosing Bullseye weapon/attribute perk... When choosing Bullseye - the crossbow quiver model is appeared the same as with other perks selected (it has simple and cheap model), but must be changed to one of higher quality (shown on the screen with Vlandian Arbelist).
- From the other side the Bullseye weapon/attribute perk does not change any stats for crossbow weapon damage (string error?) - it is the same as with Warden and Hardened perk...
- Moreover, the pop up tooltip description of Bullseye weapon/attribute perk misses a portion of text for example, as follows: "Grants a stronger ammo" or something appropriate (as shown on the screen with Vlandian Arbelist)...
- Also, Imperial Recurve Bow is improperly positioned on the back (only long bows should stick on the back), seem that it should be put on the left side as it is on other warriors with small bows, because now it looks somewhat unnatural for such a small bow to be on the back...

So, above-listed issues should be considered and fixed or... Bullseye weapon/attribute perk must be removed from Palatine Guard entirely as option at all...

How to Reproduce: Go to armory and check.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):

Computer Specs:
GPU:1080
GPU Driver Version:latest
CPU:i5
RAM:12G
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):HDD

Last edited:
Some more addition...

The same issue is true for bow quiver. When selecting Composite Bow perk together with Bullseye - a simple and cheap quiver appears, but it should appear one of a higher quality (just to fit the presence of Bullseye perk). Moreover and again - the pop up tool tip description of Bullseye perk misses a text: "Grants a stronger ammo", which should be added there, I assume... Also there is no any change for rightward stats of bow weapon damage when selecting any of the three perks, whether it is Warden or Hardened or Bullseye - a damage is the same for all of them - it is 65.

Again thx for new good update in 1.7 version...
But reported here issues are still in game, pls look at them and make fixes to Palatina Guard Bullseye perk bow and crossbow quivers to have better graphics... Just to properly correspond with other warriors which quivers graphics is changed to more expensive when choosing Bullseye (or other perk which improves arrows/bolts stats)... Also add text like: "Grants a stronger ammo" or smth, as others have...

Hey, while this issue is an ongoing process by ourteam and they are working on it, i can not tell on which update the issue will be fixed an applied. I can update this thread if there is an update about the issue if you like.

Hey, i would like to inform you that our team have fixed this issue and the fix should be implemented. Please let us know if you encounter any other issues.

Back
Top Bottom