More People for testing combat changes?

Users who are viewing this thread

I wasnt ragging on the EUs at all. I just refuse to miss out on an opportunity to take a jab at the holEEEEEEEEEE trinity.

If EU is actually more in tuned with the kick meta then Im sorry. Not sorry that I was wrong. Sorry that you have to endure it.
Well, yeah, why shouldn't this be discovered in Europe? DM made an example of how kicks can be used, everyone learned it after it and you now have kickshot, kickjav, kickslash. While I consider kickslash fine, kickjav/kickshot is not imo.

But I'd say you can still do something against it if it's not overly abused. One example about how to counter kick-jav is to avoid kickrange with ranged weapons like swords and not use maces/axes etc. It's not working perfectly but it's mitigating the effect of kickjav. Still: It would be great, if this can be removed/nerfed.

Last edited:
I just do not like the bannerlord meta of melee weapons being basically useless. What’s the point of the game in my pov if the combat is sloppy, infantry is weak as hell, and their only redeeming quality is their ranged weapons. It just feels so bad as a guy who loved infantry in warband and it’s mods and dlcs

I just do not like the bannerlord meta of melee weapons being basically useless. What’s the point of the game in my pov if the combat is sloppy, infantry is weak as hell, and their only redeeming quality is their ranged weapons. It just feels so bad as a guy who loved infantry in warband and it’s mods and dlcs
Main inf here. And I feel you.

This is ignorance of how EU players play the game mixed with a lot of arrogance imo. EU players don't brag like this or call out "EU, EU!" and this should be one community split by an ocean and not two communities harassing each other. And this claim that EU player base ****s on NA is unfounded, I father find it funny that stuff which was discovered here as well is considered super secret stuff we would never think off...
What I want to say with this: If the devs are doing stupid stuff and mistakes, we should talk to them as one community and not fight each other about which part of the community plays best.

Greetings to you NA guys, I hold you guys in respect and I see the disadvantages you might face because TaleWorlds is an EU-based company.

I'm confused as to how my comment was taken as ragging on the EUs, I was just commenting on how many NA comp players would love to test stuff out and was saying a few of us have proven very adept at breaking the game. I didn't include EUs in my comment because I can't speak for the EU scene whereas I know many NAs including myself that would try it out.

I'm confused as to how my comment was taken as ragging on the EUs, I was just commenting on how many NA comp players would love to test stuff out and was saying a few of us have proven very adept at breaking the game. I didn't include EUs in my comment because I can't speak for the EU scene whereas I know many NAs including myself that would try it out.

I think many players from the NA comp community are more than open to testing out new mechanics and builds if it means what we recommend is listened to with more solidarity. There is also a reason why whenever a gamebreaking mechanic is discovered it seems to be one of us behind it, if we were testing stuff would get figured out real quick :smile:

No further comment needed I guess...?
But let's not dwell on it.

Back
Top Bottom