More People for testing combat changes?

Users who are viewing this thread

They should rush the things in test that are not at least game breaking buggy onto live so everyone can try it out, such as balance changes. Things that actually crash the game or are unstable can stay on the private test server. The game is becoming incredibly stale in it's current state, we are already paying to test the game out essentially so just give us new content asap.

They should rush the things in test that are not at least game breaking buggy onto live so everyone can try it out, such as balance changes. Things that actually crash the game or are unstable can stay on the private test server. The game is becoming incredibly stale in it's current state, we are already paying to test the game out essentially so just give us new content asap.

I mean I want the same but I can just see the posts already “****ING NERF THIS BROKEN **** **** ME TALEWORDS”

The only thing deserving of crush through is a downswing with a Rhodock Hammer. There I said it. Nothing else should get it.

As an EU-player I hold NA in respect. So I don't really get this fanatism/high feeling or pseudo-EU-bashing you do here. The game over here is played the same way as across the ocean... EU has more than enough super good players so calling out some names "and it all will be different" is not really something I can agree to.

Don't mean to stir the pot too much, but to people saying NA and EU are the same.. Did EU figure this one out?

EU and NA have always had different styles of play, and different things they find to use and abuse during play. That's why in Warband you had EU's doing that stupid twitchy twitch for their feint spam with the greatsword while NA players style of feinting used the audio to trick people rather than the visual twitchy spam. There should really be testers from all communities.

I mean if you check on my channel (shameless plug) its me finding animation and stance breaking mechanics. Yeah, both communities find issues and are different, but the fundamental mechanics of the game don't change, you're always balancing the fundamentals which are the same on both ends such as block delay, floaty movement and all that jazz with bugs reported in the technical support section.

In regards to the 'audio' trick in NA, not to be a bit of a nuisance, but that's the result of tap attack-blocking and is pretty much used in the majority of feint styles with a mixture of not using audio to do fast downstab switches, both NA and EU use pretty similar mechanics to each other.

Like I said, you don't need every community to test fundamentals, we're all on the same page in that regard.

Last edited:
I mean I want the same but I can just see the posts already “****ING NERF THIS BROKEN **** **** ME TALEWORDS”

The balance in this game is already extremely busted I doubt any changes could make it worse, 2hers with crushthrough would still be completely unplayable since throwing 1 shots everyone anyways with lazer accuracy. There is 0 reason to take infantry other than for their throwing. Cav and Range are completely dominant. Hence the class restrictions in competitive.

Don't mean to stir the pot too much, but to people saying NA and EU are the same.. Did EU figure this one out?

EU and NA have always had different styles of play, and different things they find to use and abuse during play. That's why in Warband you had EU's doing that stupid twitchy twitch for their feint spam with the greatsword while NA players style of feinting used the audio to trick people rather than the visual twitchy spam. There should really be testers from all communities.

Loool. This is advanced stuff to figure out in NA? Then please get off the high horse.

I think many players from the NA comp community are more than open to testing out new mechanics and builds if it means what we recommend is listened to with more solidarity. There is also a reason why whenever a gamebreaking mechanic is discovered it seems to be one of us behind it, if we were testing stuff would get figured out real quick :smile:
Just let the devs watch Beeflip, Wegnas and Child play and I guarantee the game would look completely different than it does now.
It’s cuz eus **** on Na and we matter ?

This is ignorance of how EU players play the game mixed with a lot of arrogance imo. EU players don't brag like this or call out "EU, EU!" and this should be one community split by an ocean and not two communities harassing each other. And this claim that EU player base ****s on NA is unfounded, I father find it funny that stuff which was discovered here as well is considered super secret stuff we would never think off...
What I want to say with this: If the devs are doing stupid stuff and mistakes, we should talk to them as one community and not fight each other about which part of the community plays best.

Greetings to you NA guys, I hold you guys in respect and I see the disadvantages you might face because TaleWorlds is an EU-based company.

Last edited:
I wasnt ragging on the EUs at all. I just refuse to miss out on an opportunity to take a jab at the holEEEEEEEEEE trinity.

If EU is actually more in tuned with the kick meta then Im sorry. Not sorry that I was wrong. Sorry that you have to endure it.

Back
Top Bottom