SP - Player, NPCs & Troops More live and new clans in Calradia!

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi guys,
I was thinking about, make possible give a noble title to companions, give to nobles more babies. So if the clan start to have a lot of people, they make a division between the family making a second family. I prefer if they change the system of field like in Warband. Is really cool when u start in a kingdom with only a small and poor settlement like in Warband.
More clans and babies so you can play for years lol

Yes I would like to see more smaller clans. Each kingdom currently has around 10 families. I think it would be beneficial for the game to revert to the old system of granting lordships over particular villages. They experimented with villages being capturable centers by themselves, and I understand why that failed. However I agree, I would love to see village lordships and smaller clans

I much preferred warband's system of being able to own villages directly, made the progression much better to me, the first bannerlord system of only having cities and villages and the later could be upgraded into castles with a long term investment also seemed much more interesting than what we have now a shame it was dropped.

They dropped it saying it got too confusing for the AI, to me it would be a simple fix of making every fief independent from each other so if you lost a city the villages wouldn't auto-transfer to the enemy but would need to be sieged, just make castle-less villages easier to take and faster to siege than villages with castles and boom, problem solved lol

With this system, building a castle would be a logical game progression to make your fiefs harder to take and a good money sink, also it would give defensive advantage in sieges since you would have walls to fight on now but alas that ship has long departed..

Atleast it seems that turning companions into nobles will be a thing in the future like it was in warband.

They dropped it saying it got too confusing for the AI, to me it would be a simple fix of making every fief independent from each other so if you lost a city the villages wouldn't auto-transfer to the enemy but would need to be sieged, just make castle-less villages easier to take and faster to siege than villages with castles and boom, problem solved lol

I wouldn't cut them off from Cities and castles. Basically a village cannot defend themselves and they pay to whoever comes for payment I would say. But i would extend the current system to add the possibility of owning a village.

So for example We have a Castle with 2 bound villages.
Castle goes to one lord
Village 1 goes to second lord
Village 2 goes to third lord

Castle owner receives money from Castle and 1/10 of both villages income and has less influence cost to call village owners to army.
All 3 of them have interest in securing the castle cause if it's lost all of them losses land.
This would however require to have additional mechanic that prevents granting village that is bound to one castle to the owner of another castle.
Villages should go to the owner of the castle or some minor landless lords (if there are none than it could be granted to somone from one of the clans creating a new clan)

I wouldn't cut them off from Cities and castles. Basically a village cannot defend themselves and they pay to whoever comes for payment I would say. But i would extend the current system to add the possibility of owning a village.

So for example We have a Castle with 2 bound villages.
Castle goes to one lord
Village 1 goes to second lord
Village 2 goes to third lord

Castle owner receives money from Castle and 1/10 of both villages income and has less influence cost to call village owners to army.
All 3 of them have interest in securing the castle cause if it's lost all of them losses land.
This would however require to have additional mechanic that prevents granting village that is bound to one castle to the owner of another castle.
Villages should go to the owner of the castle or some minor landless lords (if there are none than it could be granted to somone from one of the clans creating a new clan)
Yes yes yes, that sounds amazing lol

Back
Top Bottom