SP - General More info on the inventory screen

Users who are viewing this thread

Having to hover over each item to see how they compare to your current gear is causing me cramps, can you make the items a little larger vertically, and show the hovered info (red and green) in the list item instead? It would make this UI easier to use, at the cost of not much space.

bannerlord2.jpg

Hmm so I think you're saying that having the info of the item next to the names? If so, I disagree, cause some items texts are too long and would be crowded. If that's what you meant?

I don't think it would be crowded - the list item itself can be taller, the image a bit larger vertically, the quantity and value numbers can move up a bit and put even an abbreviated version, or use icons instead of text for the property names. There is plenty of room there. Doing this would give you more information at a glance, instead of having to hover over each item. All you really need to see is the green and red values to see if the item is better than your equipped gear or not. Right now that is a chore. This information is important, and it should be more available.

Back
Top Bottom