More Gamemodes

Users who are viewing this thread

Game needs more gamemodes like King of the Hill, Capture the flag, and a actual Duel mode, Maybe some weird fun infection game mode **** even a battle royale/hunger games. Would be fun to get more stuff

Maybe even a mode where two sides fight against each other... Fixed spawns and one life... Perhaps call it "Battle" as it would resemble a medieval battle more closer than any mode we have currently.. Truly, I am an innovator! Sad!

I would really like to know what mode they have in mind to replace Battle and what it is worth (one life mode). It seems that in terms of modes, they don't want (or can't) comment on it.

That said, and forgetting that I would already have Battle implemented, I think an interesting mode for Bannerlord would be one determined by stages to be completed as a team. In other threads we have already commented for example applying this concept to the siege mode (Multiplayer Siege Overhaul).

I would try to apply the Team Objective concept of the game Chivalry. Enhance the team oriented gameplay 100%.

" In this mode, there are two teams, each with a specific objective: One team attacks, while the other team defends. The attacking team usually has to pillage and plunder and break into fortes and castles, among other things. And the defensive team has to stop the other team from succeeding at these tasks. "

Considering that the class system is based around several respawns, team based modes such as payload, zone capture, king of the hill, and assault (mini-siege) make a lot of sense. It would be cool to see those in the game and the respawns would have an actual purpose. At the moment there's really no reason to have respawns except to accommodate the class system.

To make Battle Royales compelling you need an expansive loot system along with other elements (new map, spawns, zone shrink, minimap, squad queue) that would require a lot of work from TW. Also balancing would be a pain.

We are working on some stuff :xf-wink:
Any word on if this stuff includes a Battle game mode (or something similar)? Just checking because the map editor purportedly comes out this month, and it would be nice to start making maps for it.

Lot of ideas and drawings for planned maps but want to confirm that we will have a one life game mode similar to battle (or something similar). Thanks.

giphy.gif

Edit: better a gif :lol:

Can you share those specifics? I mean Duel seems like a no brainer for the better part of a year now.
A duel related mode and a battle related mode. They are not confirmed yet, we are trying out some ideas.

I would prefer mod tools to come out alongside any game mode other than real duel mode, because with them i expect 100s of fan made maps....we will have a problem sorting the best ones and include them somehow in MP. But that would be sweet torture ?

A proper battle mode to me would allow time for each side to set their formations. An invisible wall for a minute or so while each side sets up (inf in the middle, cav on the flanks etc....).

Back
Top Bottom