More death animations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Larken said:
Fly off his horse? How hard can you throw a javelin?
judging by my guys power throw at 10 and his throwing skill in the 200s id say hed be jumping of that horse. Plus that horse is running at me so he would easily grad the wood end of that javelin in air thus hitting the ground.

Vaegirs ftw

Yeah it would be really cool if they added a few more animations. Not to many though or it would make the game crappy like dynasty warriors or something.

how about when u hit a leg or arm it falls off :grin:

maybe make spears throwable, not like a jav or something, like a war spear that can have an opinal throw???

:idea:
Make stabbing a scripted event, so that the sword/lance sticks in place for a little time (little!), while the guy does a special death animation + blood is pouring. Get inspiration from the Assassins Creed finishers.

Duke Daniel Milutin said:
I would like to see that the sword was inside the ragdoll and you had to take it out after you killed the enemy by stabbing trought the chest.
Hmmm... Go on.
images

I approve of this thread, Along with more death animations I would love to see none at certain times (headshots?)

Also perhaps improvements for the ragdoll bones, specifically the knees. They seem a bit stiff. and maybe some stiffening the waist, since it's often bending in hilariously painful-looking angles.

The best way is to implement force to weapons. If you hit someone from the left they'll lurch to the right. Keep the animations as they are but make them be governed by gravity and impact.

Or .. Mount & Blade 2 with Euphoria

I would like to see RO2 style deaths added.

What I mean by that is; You get shot through the neck and for the next 5 seconds slowly blackout and die, but you can swing your weapon around. Then you stumble forward and die.

Also 1% chance for the same thing from a sword to the head.

And extreamly tiny % chances for blows to legs and arms that cause you to bleed out over time unless some one can help you. But if your in plate or heavy armor then bad luck your dead.

That kind of Jazz.

This game needs to allow guts to spill out of bodies when i kill all those farmers who stand in my way.

bodies piling up would be awesome !!!!! and not just for the few seconds after death.

yes, yes, and more yes.
It would be great if peoples' bodies actually flailed around from impacts.
Especially if people get impaled by a couched lance at full speeds, they should go flying a bit. not just fall in place.
This would add so much to the game, imo. i would love it SO much more

Friends, I would be more fun when archers lose a lot of life fell and dragged on the floor with his sights arc still good but with little life ...

Back
Top Bottom