More customization character

Currently viewing this thread:

kyrian35

Regular
I know that this is not your top priority, but for the next patch add new facial tattoos, and new haircuts, to make our character more unique.
Haircuts specific to each faction, like 2 new hairstyles by ethnic group, notably more hairstyle with long hair with celtic braids for men or a samurai hairstyle.

I know my thread may seem useless and selfish, but I wanted to share this suggestion.
Thanks for reading me

TONSofAG

Recruit
I know that this is not your top priority, but for the next patch add new facial tattoos, and new haircuts, to make our character more unique.
Haircuts specific to each faction, like 2 new hairstyles by ethnic group, notably more hairstyle with long hair with celtic braids for men or a samurai hairstyle.

I know my thread may seem useless and selfish, but I wanted to share this suggestion.
Thanks for reading me

I don't think its useless or selfish. I think while they don't need to add every option they intend to have in the full game, there's no reason they can't add more options periodically. The character creation already seems like something they update in different ways, why not in this way as well?

Last edited:

Dr-Shinobi

yeah and they need to fix a body mass slider for athletics if you want to go big boi/gal, slim or muscular

Top Bottom