More corpses?

Users who are viewing this thread

Spinsiix

I have a pretty powerful rig, and I would love to utilize it. Is there any way to increase the amount of corpses? Post-battle looks pretty boring.

Or is it something un-changeable? And if it is, why did the devs make this decision?

b54a6c4603.jpg

Hi Spinsiix,

As you can see surkan has posted where you can toggle between how many corpses you want(currently 20). When you are in the menu or if you are ingame and press "esc", you'll see "options".
From there switch to video options as shown in the screenshot and change the settings around a bit. On the right hand side you'll see how much % of performance your settings are giving you. If you have a powerfull rigg you can take a lot of high video options :smile:

Windle said:
Hi Spinsiix,

As you can see surkan has posted where you can toggle between how many corpses you want(currently 20). When you are in the menu or if you are ingame and press "esc", you'll see "options".
From there switch to video options as shown in the screenshot and change the settings around a bit. On the right hand side you'll see how much % of performance your settings are giving you. If you have a powerfull rigg you can take a lot of high video options :smile:

I actually meant having more than 150 corpses, battlesizer doesn't seem all that great when after a battle its just equipment laying around, but thanks anyway!

Spinsiix said:
Windle said:
Hi Spinsiix,

I actually meant having more than 150 corpses, battlesizer doesn't seem all that great when after a battle its just equipment laying around, but thanks anyway!
You could try whipping out your rlg_config and setting the "number_of_corpses" option to something over 5 (5 being 150 corpses), but this might not work as 5 means the fifth setting in the options menu, 1 being 5 corpses, 2 being 10, and so on.

If this doesn't work, it'd be pretty difficult (perhaps impossible), and something tells me you wouldn't really have the time and effort to do something so aesthetic.

The WSE version allows you to put up to 2000 corpses at the same time if I recall correctly.
However, it has not been updated with newest versions of Warband, you might then have to downgrade your game if you would like to use it.
I wish there could be something since me too, I hate disappearing corpses.

fidoman1272 said:
Spinsiix said:
Windle said:
Hi Spinsiix,

You could try whipping out your rlg_config and setting the "number_of_corpses" option to something over 5 (5 being 150 corpses), but this might not work as 5 means the fifth setting in the options menu, 1 being 5 corpses, 2 being 10, and so on.

If this doesn't work, it'd be pretty difficult (perhaps impossible), and something tells me you wouldn't really have the time and effort to do something so aesthetic.

Alright, I'll see if that works!

Back
Top Bottom