More bandits please

Users who are viewing this thread

rellum

Recruit
As a low level character ther don't appear to be as many bandits to play with as in other modules. This makes advancement to a level where a king will take notice of you quite hard. Otherwise a good module thank you.

well, that was my issue as well.
In the beginning of the game there are not so many bandit parties. After a while they even get too many! :smile:
so in fact they should spawn a little bit earlier in the game and disappear later as you tend to fight only big armies.

Yea I also had this issue, not enough decent sized bandit parties, it seems like they're all 15 men and under. A lot of them I can't catch with my 20+ sized raiding party. I have 4 points in pathfinding and cannot catch the bandits that I find, definitely needs to be tweaked a bit.

Ealdwulf said:
Yea I also had this issue, not enough decent sized bandit parties, it seems like they're all 15 men and under. A lot of them I can't catch with my 20+ sized raiding party. I have 4 points in pathfinding and cannot catch the bandits that I find, definitely needs to be tweaked a bit.

Ok, choose a number between 20 and 60.

Back
Top Bottom