Mordhau is released, bl getting outdated every passing day...

Users who are viewing this thread

tippybit

Recruit
So mordhau has 270 degree circle attack directions now, with more advanced combat and controls that make it so you feel like ypu are swinging a weapon and not a plastic toy. And I see bl still on the outdated 4 direction combat after 7 years, while mordhau took only 3 years to finish tons of weapons, extra customization, a very deep combat system, and beautiful graphics. So, 7 years, see nothing but features impleted years ago, no improvement to graphics or gameplay, and no release date? Bit of advice; you take too long, someone is going to be fed up and make a better game than you. Taking too long, your first competitor show up. Hurry the **** up and release the game

Mordhau doesn't have any kind of singleplayer, does it? It also uses Unreal Engine 4, whereas TaleWorlds has made their own proprietary engine for Bannerlord. Mordhau also wasn't announced years before its engine was ready. There have been "competitors" to M&B for a long time, but none of them have offered the same kinds of content or execution. Bannerlord still occupies its own little niche, offering multi- and single-player experiences with scalability not found together in any other titles.

Mordhau looks neat but I don't really have interest in Multiplayer. Too toxic. I can deal with Co-op if available but from my understanding Mordhau either doesn't have Co-Op or it's very basic.

Mordhau was based on chivalry, which started off as a half-life 2 mod called chivalry. I played the old half-life 2 chivalry mod over a decade ago for hundreds of hours. Fun times.
But, Chivalry/mordhau is a triple cheese burger. That's how you feel when you play it. Satisfying but always something off about it like it is poorly made.
Warband and bannerlord is more like lobster at a 5 star restaurant.

Don't get me wrong, I like to eat both cheeseburger and lobster, depending on the mood.  :party:

yes, for all 7 years someone will almost release something worthwhile

It's one of those cases where a "deeper" combat doesn't equal a better experience. Duels are neat, but combat overall is not better... At all.

Anything else than 1vs1 ends in a spamming cluster-**** with little to no skill, where-as a skilled group-fight in Warband is actually heavily reliant on skill.

Its a good game, chivary but tons of times better. Not nearly the same as warband, no mod support, no singleplayer, but the multiplayer wise, its very good. Not a reason to worry nevertheless since it does not have singleplayer.

Mordhau has 240 directional system because its a game based on timing and reaction. Warband's multiplayer is based on footwork, shield destroying and objective based gameplay on competitive. Totally different games. If bannerlord had more than 4 directions in attacking or blocking it would be very bad. Bannerlord also has no stamina system, thankfully. Also Mordhau's blocking system is vastly different. Cannot really compare them. The only competition Bannerlord might face from Mordhau is modding.

Mordhau is great at what it does and MnB is also great at what it does. Different games though. I could write paragraphs outlining the differences, but I won't, its evident.

Considering that Bannerlord's single player no longer interests me after the most recent blogs, Mordhau's probably going to occupy more of my time, in the event that Bannerlord ever releases.

If mordhau adds a singleplayer, then u guys are to regret what u said lol it would cut half of bl sales if they can just play another game with better combat and graphics

Mordhau has better combat than Bannerlord? That's saying a lot, since you've never played one of them. Also, "if" is the question for Mordhau. We already know that Bannerlord will ship with MP and SP. If it were an MP-only game then it could have been out at least a year ago.

Back
Top Bottom