Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:RTX 2070 Super Dual EVO OC
GPU Driver Version:Latest
CPU:Ryzen 7 3700
RAM:32Gb
Motherboard:Asus Prime X570-P
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):Samsung 2Tb SSD, 1Tb empty

Was afk for 3mins with game running for around 3hours and it was in campaign map, when I came back monitor was turned off and GPU fans on 100%, I had to power it off so got no error message. This is from the windows events

Problem signature
Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
Code: 141
Parameter 1: ffffe18b86e39240
Parameter 2: fffff8044e4498bc
Parameter 3: 0
Parameter 4: 1590
OS version: 10_0_19043
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 768_1
OS Version: 10.0.19043.2.0.0.768.101

I have about 80hrs without the issue but now it happens all the time, during battles and in campaign map but most often in battles(small ones). I had 2 mods "harmony" & "PartyleaderroleXP" as well as cheats active, I have since removed them and disabled cheats but the problem persists.
GPU is 11 months and have played many many games on it without issue. I thought at first it was the GPU but I can play other games without problems(cyberpunk/rdr2).
I verified files on GOG and it downloaded something but bannerlord along with any other newish game would not launch, so I worked out that vc_redist.x64 was damaged and uninstalled and reinstalled.
I can now launch the game and any other games but bannerlord still causes the above windows event, typically during small battles/tournaments(no mods or cheats active).
Played around with settings turning everything down but it still happens.
Played cyberpunk for 1 hour without problems.

Back
Top Bottom