• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Resolved Monitor powers off, GPU fans 100%

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.

Brew

Squire
Summary:
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which:Cheats where active
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:RTX 2070 Super Dual EVO OC
GPU Driver Version:Latest
CPU:Ryzen 7 3700
RAM:32Gb
Motherboard:Asus Prime X570-P
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):Samsung 2Tb SSD, 1Tb empty

Was afk for 3mins with game running for around 3hours and it was in campaign map, when I came back monitor was turned off and GPU fans on 100%, I had to power it off so got no error message. This is from the windows events

Problem signature
Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
Code: 141
Parameter 1: ffffe18b86e39240
Parameter 2: fffff8044e4498bc
Parameter 3: 0
Parameter 4: 1590
OS version: 10_0_19043
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 768_1
OS Version: 10.0.19043.2.0.0.768.101

I have about 80hrs without the issue but now it happens all the time, during battles and in campaign map but most often in battles(small ones). I had 2 mods "harmony" & "PartyleaderroleXP" as well as cheats active, I have since removed them and disabled cheats but the problem persists.
GPU is 11 months and have played many many games on it without issue. I thought at first it was the GPU but I can play other games without problems(cyberpunk/rdr2).
I verified files on GOG and it downloaded something but bannerlord along with any other newish game would not launch, so I worked out that vc_redist.x64 was damaged and uninstalled and reinstalled.
I can now launch the game and any other games but bannerlord still causes the above windows event, typically during small battles/tournaments(no mods or cheats active).
Played around with settings turning everything down but it still happens.
Played cyberpunk for 1 hour without problems.

Brew

Squire
Just had it happen in RDR2 after 30mins of playing so not a bannerlord issue, plz close/delete

Top Bottom