Mongol Series: RECRUITING!

Users who are viewing this thread

Thought this would never happen... I'm on for history, chinese/mongolian names, etc. All the old things I did for the mod under Weixiadi you're welcome to utilize as well. I think I still have some of the old documents lying around...

I can send you those re-textures for the Jin armies if you want.  Good look with the mod, I hope you have more success then I did, although I'm not cut out for leading.  I just like doing my thing :grin: 

Still, I'm glad you have people to help you - if you are really pressing for another texturer I may be willing to help with the odd thing.  I've gotten a little better since I last did some armours, I just finished a side course on photoshop so I know a few more tricks :grin:

But yeah, good luck mate ^^

I'm currently working on finals that are due this week, reason I have grown little quiet. I'll start modeling again once that stress is over. hehe

awesome :wink: well im gonna be busy for the next couple of days, personal issues.... i am also working on a map for a different mod (just improving a pre-made map, so shouldnt be too long)

when im back i will reorganize the team.

Hi! I'm interested in joining up with the team with waht help i can bring. I am a studying to become a game maker but i can't say that i am to good with it. But i love to help with history and other stuff that requires research. Maybe i can help making the mod if you tell me how you mod and that.

Sain bain yy.

So, still looking for historians?  I'm a Masters Student in Mongolian History, about to do my Masters Thesis (Next Semester) on the Evolution of the Mongolian Armies from the time of Chingiss on through the successor states.  I also have a very strong grounding in Chinese military history.  So, needless to say, I can probably offer a lot of help in terms of what the arms and armor wielded were.  As well as compositions and tactical matters. 

I honestly can't guarantee always being super active, but certainly a consultant if you need help yet.

soo....is this mod dead or what?
BTW the idea of this mod i great! :smile: i wishes i could help... but i can't model...not coding...but if you need help with something just ask :wink:

Right now my computer is in the shop, but when I get it back I will download and play this mod's alpha.  I tried messing around with the module system a couple of months ago and that I can do some editing but not enough to make a mod.  However, one I get my computer back I will try again.  If I get a hang of it I might ask for the source code.  The reason I'm not posting this in the other thread is I don't know if I will be able to actual contribute anything so I don't want to officially take over anything.

So, no promises, I'll post again when I get my computer back.

Back
Top Bottom