Monetization policy on custom servers

Users who are viewing this thread

Seeing as @Dejan @MArdA TaleWorlds and @Callum keep not reacting to me informing about the policies concerning monetization on custom MP servers I guess I will just make a post to keep it alive. As in my opinion this is a massive issue and was a major point of contention in the warband days.

For Warband a policy was outlined for the monetization in this thread https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/private-server-monetisation-policy.376447/
Well as you can see it is for Warband but as it was published in 2018 it would not be a weird assumption to make it also goes for Bannerlord? No snail has a clue as the community lead, manager and whatever ignore it :smile:

So once again, what is your **** lovely policy concerning server monetization?

Xxxx
Woke Horatius

Even though this is from 2012. I have monetized my videos for 3 years and never had an issue with Taleworld even when I have criticized them. And the devs are aware of people doing it, I'm not sure if MP servers would be different but I don't see how. I bet if they had an issue they would have stopped me 3 years ago as a dev was one of my first 100 subs on my channel.

Even though this is from 2012. I have monetized my videos for 3 years and never had an issue with Taleworld even when I have criticized them. And the devs are aware of people doing it, I'm not sure if MP servers would be different but I don't see how. I bet if they had an issue they would have stopped me 3 years ago as a dev was one of my first 100 subs on my channel.
I do not think you are capable enough to understand this topic. I there have been multiple server hosts blacklisted due to this ToS.

Hell @Dejan had to deal with them during his time with Phoenix but now doesn't even want to shed a shiver of light on it. Or tell us if they are working on it, just the classic ignore and hope that it dissappears. Community manager my own enlarged chubby ass.

I do not think you are capable enough to understand this topic. I there have been multiple server hosts blacklisted due to this ToS.

Hell @Dejan had to deal with them during his time with Phoenix but now doesn't even want to shed a shiver of light on it. Or tell us if they are working on it, just the classic ignore and hope that it dissappears. Community manager my own enlarged chubby ass.
no wonder you get no response with an attitude like yours I would ignore you too

no wonder you get no response with an attitude like yours I would ignore you too
I have been asking nicely for months, was told by TW themselves that the community manager should handle this and they still don't. Attitude doesn't matter so sit. You obviously did not read the topic or are lacking the ability to understand it so stay put.

Well as you can see it is for Warband but as it was published in 2018 it would not be a weird assumption to make it also goes for Bannerlord?
the thread doesn't mention warband once, as such I'd expect the policy to be enforced for both Warband and BL (and WFAS I guess lol), even if its in the Warband section. TaleWorlds should clarify though.

Not trying to be an ass but I'm a bit confused on how this is relevant to the thread?

the thread doesn't mention warband once, as such I'd expect the policy to be enforced for both Warband and BL (and WFAS I guess lol), even if its in the Warband section. TaleWorlds should clarify though.
Yea but at the same time it is in the Warband section of the forum, so there is as much reason to assume it would apply as that it would not. How hard it is to post a proper ruleset.

Good girl

Last edited:
My guess is they have no idea how to control the people who are not using their custom server system so they just hope it goes unnoticed and disappears. The community managers need to be -snip- . They are -snip- and totally forgot about the "community managing" part of their job.

Last edited by a moderator:
My guess is they have no idea how to control the people who are not using their custom server system so they just hope it goes unnoticed and disappears. The community managers need to be -snip- . They are -snip- and totally forgot about the "community managing" part of their job.
I am questioning the quality of their job. How is that a personal attack lol. TW at its finest lmao

@Dejan any word? C-RPG is breaking the ToS and other mods are planning this, you planning to make this a free for all and destroying the MP by suddenly enforcing it? Or what is the plan? Cmon man

Back
Top Bottom