NW Completed Monday Historical Linebattle Event [Cancelled]

How should we solve the capacity problem?

• Accept less regiments

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Have a second server

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Regimental Name: 66th Marine Regiment of Foot
Desired Troopclass: Line Infantry / Artillery
Amount of Men: -20+
Preferred Team: United Kingdom

Regimental Name: 82nd Regiment of foot
Desired Troopclass: Line Infantry
Amount of Men: -20+
Preferred Team: United Kingdom

If I didnt yet:

Regimental Name: 4e Grenadiers
Desired Troopclass: Line Infantry ( Foot Guards )
Amount of Men: 20-25+
Preferred Team: France

Regimental Name: 10th Prussian Infantry
Desired Troopclass: Line Infantry
Amount of Men: 20
Preferred Team: Prussia

Regimental Name: 4e Régiment de Cuirassiers
Desired Troopclass: cuirassier
Amount of Men: 10-15

Regimental Name: 48th Regiment Imperial Eagles
Desired Troopclass: 84e
Amount of Men: 20+

Thank you for the awesome linebattle!

We will would like to participate in next LB:
Regimental Name: 14 Pułk Kirasjerów(14pk)
Desired Troopclass: Cavalry
Amount of Men: ~14

Monday Historical Linebattle
09/07/2012

It went ok, organisation on the RE Battle server was pretty bad though, hopefully that goes better next time.

We will sign up for the next battle a little bit later. =]

Due to some sudden circumstancers, we might stop hosting the event, maybe. Details will follow later this week.
So for the moment, please no further applications.

clockworksx said:
09/07/2012

It went ok, organisation on the RE Battle server was pretty bad though, hopefully that goes better next time.

It was shocking...bit disappointed tbh but its the first bad experience I've had with this event, so I do hope you keep it going and just...work out the balancing and admin'n issues. Thanks for hosting :smile:

The IR_Nr59 had a great LineBattle tonight on the RE_Battle_Server.
Our Enemy was strong but suddenly when our team worked together we managed it to win the battle.

E0EA32871F7685F57E393DC11F5673C7DCC4CBBE

At the beginning it was a little bit messed up but if someone shows patience it isn´t that bad.
Anyway. It was a great expierience for my regiment.

Skass, I have a Suggestion.
Just don´t accept Regiment which don´t behave. There were some naughtiness in the beginning.
I don´t want to call names but you are the host and you can decide if somone is "mature" enough to take part in this great event.

Keep on with this masterpiece. The Monday Historicle LineBattle Event Admin Team is one of the finest Admin Teams I´ve ever seen.

Your side become strong because you had 17 then a 30 man advantage with alot more cav and an arty crew lol Also can I request the regiment who was meant to be the arty for team austria be banned from the event, they were nothing but trolls.

Aside from that I agree, keep this going! I love playing on the historical maps and there usually is no problems at all.

The Re Server Admins feel quite dissapointed about the result of todays battle. The behaviour of some of  regiments that came today disrupted the normal developement of the linebattle and sadly  sometimes the only way to maintain order is to kick or ban entire regiments, and this will ruin the event.We would like to keep the spirit of  linebattles . It would be great if regiments enforce order in their own lines,  avoid tk before restart, keep manners in chat channel  and all other things you all know ruin events. This is the only way to keep linebattles a gentlemen's game and avoid any drastic measures RE wont doubt to take if necessary in future events.

clockworksx said:
09/07/2012

Sir, it has come to my attention some comentaries done by you in the Taleworlds Forums regarding the administration in the RE Servers.

Since all the misunderstandings that provoked your unfortunate changing of sides during the last battle were provoked by the sudden defection of two whole regiments after the first round , we would like you to have the courtesy of correcting those words regarding the performance of the Re admins.

I trust  you will see the matter in the same light with me. If not, I can only regret the circumstances and must abide the consequences.  I beg, therefore, you will have the politeness to inform me at what hour I shall wait on you and your seconds on the RE Server, You may choose the weapon.

Skass said:
Due to some sudden circumstancers, we might stop hosting the event, maybe. Details will follow later this week.
So for the moment, please no further applications.

But....but....but...sea battles :'( I loved Trafalgar!

Allright, the Adminteam thought about everything and we decided to continue the battle, but with quite a lot of changes:

At first i want to announce taht Banana is stopping to Co-Admin with me, i'm sad that we wont host this together anymore but i wish you good luck with what yoù're doing instead mate!

Second part: From now on we will only use one server, that means that the slots will be very limited and you have to be fast with signing up, i will not reserve anything for anyone. I will also tell you if your regiment is accepted or not.
Also there will be some Rulechanges, you can read them in the "Rules" section.

Another thing is that Sign Ups will begin on Tuesday now and will end either when the list is full, or on Sunday Evening. Please only start applying when i post an "Applications are opened" message.

The last thing is that i will introduce a warning- and a blacklist for regiments or signle members who cant behave. If you want to see anyone warned or banned, PM me here in the Forums or on Steam.

Thanks for your Attention,

Skass

P.S.: The Applications are now opened!

Back
Top Bottom