Native Completed [MOLE'S TOLLS 7v7] NA 7v7 BLOODSHED OF HELL (TOURNAMENT STARTED!)

Random Plains?

• Yes - its fun and rejuvenating for a stale scene

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No I'm a conservative

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Rhade said:
Thunderbeu said:
Nevino said:
So.... when is tK vs OE?

as the two best teams known to NA history I believe we've earned the right to play this whenever since this is the pseudo finals....

Wait, are BkS and wK playing in this tournament? No?

Why the **** you talking about the two best teams in NA history, then? Keep our names out of your mouth, you don't even deserve to sit at the same table as GK.

What a **** joke.

Keep doing what you're good at: posting **** memes and playing a game 10 years after everyone else has left with the same ten people every weekend and call them "tournaments." In the meantime, wK and BkS will keep doing what we're good at: ruining **** trains on your whorish mothers, and actually being the best this NA scene has ever seen, backed up by actual quantifiable facts and numbers. You're a little baby ****ting in his diapers compared to us.
Your shields are black from all the dook you smeared all over it because that is what you are.

You guys' forum game is weaker than your Warband game.

Want to know something else that's black, besides my ****? Our shadow, and your ***** asses should get used to being stuck in it. Saying dumb **** like two clans that are average at best left over in a scene where everyone else is gone being the two best in history, **** makes me laugh.

Good luck on your special olympics match. Keep being ****ing terrible, if you need me I'll be ****ing your mothers.

Rhade said:

Want to know something else that's black, besides my ****? Our shadow, and your ***** asses should get used to being stuck in it. Saying dumb **** like two clans that are average at best left over in a scene where everyone else is gone being the two best in history, **** makes me laugh.

Good luck on your special olympics match. Keep being ****ing terrible, if you need me I'll be ****ing your mothers.

is some stick constantly up your ass or something? the kids obviously joking and you're getting triggered as ****

you played the game six years ago, why the do you care and why are you even paying attention to this thread lmao

hit a blunt man

Rhade said:

Good luck on your special olympics match. Keep being **** terrible, if you need me I'll be **** your mothers.
Yes because your beloved wk tried to show their superiority 3 times xd

Rhade said:

Good luck on your special olympics match. Keep being **** terrible, if you need me I'll be **** your mothers.
/kneels

ONE EYED 11 - 5 REMNANTS OF TURTLES

Reveran Village

Fort of Honor

ggs ill upload my recordink

here screens:

K9eNBkw.jpg

SQDdZkW.jpg

eVTatop.jpg

last set 0-1 for tK and we left

Rhade said:

Where da *** u come from Rhade xd

Back
Top Bottom