Native Completed [MOLE'S TOLLS 7v7] NA 7v7 BLOODSHED OF HELL (TOURNAMENT STARTED!)

Random Plains?

• Yes - its fun and rejuvenating for a stale scene

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No I'm a conservative

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Blue Bloods 10 - 7 Bashfuls

Reveran Village
205F17FAFAF96F5E5D26082BB1E39E203C05E0CC
74389c87dd9a20bf44559fe83b6c791d.jpg

Legacy Town
09c64b2369f7dc91c99f3f21cc876d6f.jpg
e9c0e0f645a823e922c202ae20275cd8.jpg

ggs

Thunderbeu said:
Nevino said:
So.... when is tK vs OE?

as the two best teams known to NA history I believe we've earned the right to play this whenever since this is the pseudo finals....

Wait, are BkS and wK playing in this tournament? No?

Why the **** you talking about the two best teams in NA history, then? Keep our names out of your mouth, you don't even deserve to sit at the same table as GK.

What a ****ing joke.

Keep doing what you're good at: posting **** memes and playing a game 10 years after everyone else has left with the same ten people every weekend and call them "tournaments." In the meantime, wK and BkS will keep doing what we're good at: ruining ****ing trains on your whorish mothers, and actually being the best this NA scene has ever seen, backed up by actual quantifiable facts and numbers. You're a little baby ****ting in his diapers compared to us.

Rhade said:
Thunderbeu said:
Nevino said:
So.... when is tK vs OE?

as the two best teams known to NA history I believe we've earned the right to play this whenever since this is the pseudo finals....

Why the **** you talking about the two best teams in NA history, then? Keep our names out of your mouth, you don't even deserve to sit at the same table as GK.

senpai

Wert said:
Rhade said:
Thunderbeu said:
Nevino said:
So.... when is tK vs OE?

senpai

Hail, subject.

Rhade said:
Thunderbeu said:
Nevino said:
So.... when is tK vs OE?

What a **** joke.

Keep doing what you're good at: posting **** memes and playing a game 10 years after everyone else has left with the same ten people every weekend and call them "tournaments." In the meantime, wK and BkS will keep doing what we're good at: ruining **** trains on your whorish mothers, and actually being the best this NA scene has ever seen, backed up by actual quantifiable facts and numbers. You're a little baby ****ting in his diapers compared to us.

Don't make me laugh nerd...

Rhade said:
Thunderbeu said:
Nevino said:
So.... when is tK vs OE?

What a **** joke.

Keep doing what you're good at: posting **** memes and playing a game 10 years after everyone else has left with the same ten people every weekend and call them "tournaments." In the meantime, wK and BkS will keep doing what we're good at: ruining **** trains on your whorish mothers, and actually being the best this NA scene has ever seen, backed up by actual quantifiable facts and numbers. You're a little baby ****ting in his diapers compared to us.

Chill down bro, it's upsetting that OE is the best, but it's how things work :^(

Back
Top Bottom