[MOLE'S TOLLS 2v2] NA 2v2 BATTLE TO THE DEATH: TOURNAMENT STARTED DO YOUR MATCHS

warvan

Sergeant at Arms
Best answers
Khefren said:
with 150 ping  winning 7 round I think good :grin: good game guys, thanks.
Man, You guys have a super good teamwork. we were always getting caught in a 2v1.

warvan

Sergeant at Arms
Best answers
Guaccmoleboy said:
im just giving people defaults. NA teams get priority

if there's a problem message me
Hello mr.guacc
can you please tell me when the deadline for round 3 is? thanx

warvan

Sergeant at Arms
Best answers
Don't be surprised if you host another tournament and no one signs up because youre deadbeat

maccle

Knight
Best answers
my team beat ummidk's team
first set 10-3
second set 10-8
nords vs veigers
final score FKMYASS 20-11 ummidk
gfs

maccle

Knight
Best answers
the duel kids beat fkmyass 10-6 first set and then they went up 6-1 2nd set so we ff'd

gfs

Sir Platypus

Banned
NWWB
Best answers
maccle said:
the duel kids beat fkmyass 10-6 first set and then they went up 6-1 2nd set so we ff'd

gfs
Duel kids.. coming from an immature **** talker who has nothing to prove in duel and in scrimmages just another person who only talks never can do anything.

not to forget that your unknown because your skill level is 0 next time you **** talk at least try some people who you can actually block against, and instead of having OE do everything for you.

maccle

Knight
Best answers
Sir Platypus said:
maccle said:

gfs
Duel kids.. coming from an immature **** talker who has nothing to prove in duel and in scrimmages just another person who only talks never can do anything.

not to forget that your unknown because your skill level is 0
lol ur a fag

warvan

Sergeant at Arms
Best answers
Sir Platypus said:
maccle said:

gfs

not to forget that your unknown because your skill level is 0
Its alright platy, the smallest dogs make the loudest bark. gfs tho!
Also I just hope the next tournaments that guacc hosts aren't as dry as this one