Need More Info Modules Mismatch

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Is there any sort of time frame on this? I don't mind starting again but will that just be lost when the next updates arrives? Sat on my hands here...

We are sorry to see that you are having issues at the moment.
Yesterday's patch had an issue that was causing the game to crash using the Xbox platforms. You can find our statement related to this issue below.

The module mismatch is occurring because of this. If you have a save file that has been saved on version v1.0.3, it should work after the rollback. If you have already saved your game on v1.1.0, you will not be able to play that save on v1.0.3. Once the v1.1.0 patch is released, your saves will become playable again.
We are working on getting the v1.1.0 patch into your hands on the Xbox platforms as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
Thank you for replying, I actually have a much clearer understanding of the problem now.

We have pushed the v1.1.0 patch on Xbox platforms as of now. The module mismatch issue should not be the case after this.
Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your support and understanding!

We have pushed the v1.1.0 patch on Xbox platforms as of now. The module mismatch issue should not be the case after this.
Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your support and understanding!
Okay so I play on Xbox. And now (today) I'm getting this "Module Mismatch" error. When I try to load the game anyway it crashes to homescreen (the console version of crashing to desktop) every time.

I was playing yesterday after I wasn't able to play at all the day before due to an update causing the game to simply not launch.

I waited till the next day and it was able to launch and I got back into my game, but the very next day after that (today) I have this problem now.

My game version is: v1.1.012441

My save version is: v1.0.3.9055
03/03/2023

I'm playing on an XBox One X (not series X)

Are you aware of this issue and when do you guys think it will be resolved?

By the way, thanks for your time and work. I know you guys work hard on it, It's a great game, just needs a fix now and then.

UPDATE:
05/03/2023
The game still crashes when I try to load game with module mismatch.
It crashes mid loading.

Last edited:
I'm just checking this is the same as me It starts saying module mismatch then click yes to loading with the diffrent modules and It says error failed to load save game?
At the time I filed this report, there was no option to load the save. It just informed me there was a module mismatch and there was an option to close the dialog box. That's all. Right now at 5pm Mountain Time I am currently downloading a new update (another 28GB). Hopefully this is the fix.

As of 3/8 I am still having this issue on xbox. Saves say they are at patch 1.03, and j played them last on 3/3. Now as of 3/8, my game is at 1.1 but saves are 1.03, and it is saying module mismatch. Then crashing
When I go to load the campaign save

Back
Top Bottom