Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Insta_Buzz

Recruit
Summary: Game just did a large update. 28GB. When trying to launch my save (Day 3728 Level 39) I get informed that the modules are mismatched and my game cannot launch. Title screen shows version 1.0.3.9055 and the Saved Games Screen shows Modules version 1.1.0.11746.

This is a complete game breaker.
How to Reproduce: Complete update and launch game
Have you used cheats and if so which: No, never
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Summary: Game just did a large update. 28GB. When trying to launch my save (Day 3728 Level 39) I get informed that the modules are mismatched and my game cannot launch. Title screen shows version 1.0.3.9055 and the Saved Games Screen shows Modules version 1.1.0.11746.

Scene Name (if related):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
I have the same issue. Can't figure out how to submit a ticket

Weird thing is, this game had 2 updates today, both 28GB. First one had no issues, I was able to play normally. Now the 2nd one wont let me load my most recent save, which is upsetting. I had put so much time into it. Maybe after the next update it will be playable again.

Weird thing is, this game had 2 updates today, both 28GB. First one had no issues, I was able to play normally. Now the 2nd one wont let me load my most recent save, which is upsetting. I had put so much time into it. Maybe after the next update it will be playable again.
Same here. But it will let me load a save that's like 70 days earlier....like that makes no sense

I am having the same issue. Found this thread;

Greetings, we have reverted the today's patch from v1.1.0 back to v1.0.3 only for the Xbox platform due to an issue causing the game to crash during launch. This affects the following:
  • Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S
  • Xbox One
  • PC (Microsoft Store)
Please note that we've identified the issue causing this and are working on getting the v1.1.0 patch into your hands on the above platforms as soon as possible.

Multiplayer is available on the rolled-back v1.0.3 version.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for understanding.

Guess nothing to worry about for now.

Last edited:
Same issue here first update fine now I can’t play on my second update, but I can load a save from 500 days prior on the same campaign.

Scene Name (if related):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Same issue, Xbox series S, please fix.

I’m having the same problem. My smithing save I just dumped probably a dozen hours into is now unplayable.

Taleworlds I’ve been playing since 2011! Please help, lol.

I am having the same issue. Found this thread;

Guess nothing to worry about for now.
Thank you so much for posting this, I was extremely upset that my save couldn’t be loaded. Hopefully these saves will be fine once the new patch is re-released.

Thank you so much for posting this, I was extremely upset that my save couldn’t be loaded. Hopefully these saves will be fine once the new patch is re-released.
Yeah when's that gonna happen though? Doesn't seem like they're jumping right on it. No statement or anything from the devs. What trash

Im having the same problem i think the first update was fine then the second one i think removed the update so i think we have to wait for them to update again to play

Im having the same problem i think the first update was fine then the second one i think removed the update so i think we have to wait for them to update again to play
Yeah that's garbage. It's also been going on all day. Seems like looking back into this games past, they have this issue with every update. Like figure it out devs

Yea first update was working flawlessly and now that they reverted the update I'm unable to load any of my saves files hence making the game unplayable. Definitely put a lot of time into this game so I hope it gets fixed soon otherwise I'm cutting my losses and moving on forever. 😢

Same here. Im playing on Series S console and i cant even change the version of the game. That means if taleworlds won't fix this error, my save is completely gone. I've played it just after the patch but now in the morning, i got the module mismatch error and it doesnt let me play.

Scene Name (if related):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Same thing for Xbox series X title screen says V1.0.3.9055
Saved games say V1.1.0.11746

We are sorry to see that you are having issues at the moment.
Yesterday's patch had an issue that was causing the game to crash using the Xbox platforms. You can find our statement related to this issue below.
Greetings, we have reverted the today's patch from v1.1.0 back to v1.0.3 only for the Xbox platform due to an issue causing the game to crash during launch. This affects the following:
  • Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S
  • Xbox One
  • PC (Microsoft Store)
Please note that we've identified the issue causing this and are working on getting the v1.1.0 patch into your hands on the above platforms as soon as possible.

Multiplayer is available on the rolled-back v1.0.3 version.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for understanding.
The module mismatch is occurring because of this. If you have a save file that has been saved on version v1.0.3, it should work after the rollback. If you have already saved your game on v1.1.0, you will not be able to play that save on v1.0.3. Once the v1.1.0 patch is released, your saves will become playable again.
We are working on getting the v1.1.0 patch into your hands on the Xbox platforms as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

Yesterday's patch had an issue that was causing the game to crash using the Xbox platforms. You can find our statement related to this issue below.

The module mismatch is occurring because of this. If you have a save file that has been saved on version v1.0.3, it should work after the rollback. If you have already saved your game on v1.1.0, you will not be able to play that save on v1.0.3. Once the v1.1.0 patch is released, your saves will become playable again.
We are working on getting the v1.1.0 patch into your hands on the Xbox platforms as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
Is there any time table on this?

Respectfully - If I can't play my save by the end of the day I'm uninstalling the game. You guys made a masterpiece of a game but the decision to roll it back was insane.

will there be a fix for Xbox series x I was playin fine yesterday well noticed nobody’s photo was loaded I carried on but I tried playing today on continuing campaign an even tried my saved files an it tells me module mismatch that’s it nthn else no option and I can’t play

Scene Name (if related):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
I'm just checking this is the same as me It starts saying module mismatch then click yes to loading with the diffrent modules and It says error failed to load save game?

Back
Top Bottom