Module System Download

Users who are viewing this thread

Surely there is way, but I mod mainly multiplayer stuff, so just make thread in forge and ask others.  However I advice you to read basic tutorials first and search for threads/tuts  that possibly answered such question already. Otherwise you will receive true nerd rage and answers like "search more" or even no at all.

Ivkolya said:
Hello! Will be latest module system (1.172, I think) out here? I mean that one, which includes Invasion multiplayer mode

Reading few older answers wont hurt...

https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Warband/Download

Thank you for your answer! I've read the whole topic, but quickly, so maybe I've mised answer on my question:smile:
But I asked if it will be published HERE, in this topic, and second part of my question was about module system, which includes Invasion multiplayer mode - I downloaded from TaleWorlds that MS (1171) some time ago, but I'm not sure if there is invasion mode there, there is no mention about it in the changelog for 1.172 update, there is only mention about HD textures. That's why I asked:smile:

Ivkolya said:

this thread is kept by players (community), not TW (game developers), so if you need something not on the TW website you will need to ask them (support forum, PM Lust, etc)

1.171 was suppose to be about MP changes, and 1.172 just the textures (no code changes), but with TW you never know ...  :razz:

so get both downloads and check the .txt files. Are they different? If not, you don't need to worry. If they are...

Ottomanseljuk-hüseyinseyrek16 said:
1.168 e uyumlu module system var mı ben 1.165 ten denedim olmuyor 1.168 sürümünün linkini bilen varsa açılan söylesin

ใช้ภาษาอังกฤษบนกระดานภาษาอังกฤษว่ามีอะไรผิดพลาดกับคุณอึศักดิ์สิทธิ์พระเจ้าของฉันแช่งมันคน

I want download module system 1.174 but ı can't find anywhere. All the pages i have visited show me '404 ERROR page not found'. I am so bored. Plese help me

Back
Top Bottom