Module System Download

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi, I am not a serious modder, but if this thing can work I'd be greatly happy.

-I installed the m&b warband item, but I don't know where to put it.... can you answer that?
-I want to know if this program can allow me to increase how many troops i can get for each leadership skill point.
-I want to know if this program can allow me to increase the leadership skill's % to how much the troops cost less... tricky wording if it confuses you...
-I want to know if this program can allow me to change... that I can speak to the village elder without going into the village.

That is all, and if this is not what this program does... can you direct me to one that will... or instruct me how to do it myself?

- put anywhere, insert actual module folder into  module_info.py
- yes
- yes
- yes

small questions about modding (like your 2-4) answered here -> http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,6575.0.html

rincarsarff said:
Hi, I am not a serious modder, but if this thing can work I'd be greatly happy.

-I installed the m&b warband item, but I don't know where to put it.... can you answer that?
-I want to know if this program can allow me to increase how many troops i can get for each leadership skill point.
-I want to know if this program can allow me to increase the leadership skill's % to how much the troops cost less... tricky wording if it confuses you...
-I want to know if this program can allow me to change... that I can speak to the village elder without going into the village.

That is all, and if this is not what this program does... can you direct me to one that will... or instruct me how to do it myself?
Use tweakMB.

Ok so I was mid stream in porting an older module over to 1.151 but now I am looking at the 1.152 upgrade.  What is diff, in the module system between the two?  Do I need to go back and port my mod over to 1.152?  Or are they in reality the same?

eswallie said:
Ok so I was mid stream in porting an older module over to 1.151 but now I am looking at the 1.152 upgrade.  What is diff, in the module system between the two?  Do I need to go back and port my mod over to 1.152?  Or are they in reality the same?

These are the changes from 1.151 to 1.152:
Code:
https://bitbucket.org/Swyter/swysdk/changeset/585804b410a0
You can use WinMerge to analyze entire folders, what we usually do is to download fresh versions and then paste the most important additions.

Although there are some more sophisticated ways to do it, like KDiff3.

Does anyone have a copy of the Module system for 1.143 or know where I can download it? I am going to try to make a companions mod for Diplomacy 4.2.

-Draconis

Imperator Draconis said:
Does anyone have a copy of the Module system for 1.143 or know where I can download it? I am going to try to make a companions mod for Diplomacy 4.2.
If you are trying to edit Diplo 4.2, then you need Diplo 4.2's source (found on the Diplomacy board), not the Native source.

And you can get any version of the MS simply by changing the download link, as Nauval demonstrates.

Question:

I edited my "module_info_py" and it now reads:

# Point export_dir to the folder you will be keeping your module
# Make sure you use forward slashes (/) and NOT backward slashes (\)

export_dir = "C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/mountblade warband/Modules/FirstMod"
#export_dir = "C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/mountblade warband/Modules/Native"

When I run the 'build_module.bat' I get no errors, but the text files are placed in my main mount and blade folder, not the 'FirstMod' folder, is that normal?

Hi, if I want to mod Mount & Blade; Napoleonic Wars, do I need the WF&S Module system or the Warband one, or does it make a difference at all?

Hey guys! I'm new at modding. and  i follow the first step for modding.. i double click on build_module.bat and it says I0Error: [Errno 13] Permission denied.......
Can someone help me? pls?

CaZiNo said:
Hey guys! I'm new at modding. and  i follow the first step for modding.. i double click on build_module.bat and it says I0Error: [Errno 13] Permission denied.......
Run as an admin/Give yourself permissions to write to the given folder.

Lumos said:
CaZiNo said:
Run as an admin/Give yourself permissions to write to the given folder.

uhhmm... how can i do that? i mean where can i find that option?

Back
Top Bottom