Platform
Xbox Series X
Game mode
Sandbox
Graphics mode
Performance

Shrk87

Recruit
Summary:I cannot play my recent play through as I played it yesterday on series x just fine then download another update and now cannot load in because it’s say “module mismatch”
How to Reproduce: game start menu

We are sorry to see that you are having issues at the moment.
The patch had an issue that was causing the game to crash on Xbox platforms. You can find our statement related to this issue below.
Greetings, we have reverted the today's patch from v1.1.0 back to v1.0.3 only for the Xbox platform due to an issue causing the game to crash during launch. This affects the following:
  • Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S
  • Xbox One
  • PC (Microsoft Store)
Please note that we've identified the issue causing this and are working on getting the v1.1.0 patch into your hands on the above platforms as soon as possible.

Multiplayer is available on the rolled-back v1.0.3 version.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for understanding.
The module mismatch is occurring because of this. If you have a save file that has been saved on version v1.0.3, it should work after the rollback. If you have already saved your game on v1.1.0, you will not be able to play that save on v1.0.3. Once the v1.1.0 patch is released, your saves will become playable again.
We are working on getting the v1.1.0 patch into your hands on the Xbox platforms as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

We have pushed the v1.1.0 patch on Xbox platforms as of now. The module mismatch issue should not be the case after this.
Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your support and understanding!

Back
Top Bottom