Need More Info Module mismatch Xbox series x

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.0.3.9055

Naruto Uzi l

Recruit
Summary:I used V.1.1.0.11746 on saved files and the new one V1.0.3.9055 is the one on main screen will there be a fix for Xbox series x I was playin fine yesterday well noticed nobody’s photo was loaded I carried on but I tried playing today on continuing campaign an even tried my saved files an it tells me module mismatch that’s it nthn else no option and I can’t play
How to Reproduce: can’t play
Have you used cheats and if so which:none
Scene Name (if related):N/A Xbox series x
Media (Screenshots & Video):clips an screen shots
Computer Specs:Xbox series x
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

There is currently an issue with the 1.1.0 release of Bannerlord on Xbox, which meant that the release had to be rolled back to 1.0.3. The official statement on this can be found here:

As for the consequences:

- If you played the game while version 1.1.0 was active and saved the game, this save game cannot be loaded in the rolled back 1.0.3 release. It should be usable once version 1.1.0 is re-released for the XBox.
- Saves that are still in the 1.0.3 format, as well as starting a new game should work.

Currently there is no ETA when the fix will be rolled out, so for now my own personal advice would be to load an older savegame, start a new game or just play something else until the issue is fixed.

Back
Top Bottom