Version number
v1.1.0.
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2023-03-02_00.31.00_1aaf04d1f3511d7f1531b8f99dd7e4dd
Summary: try to load in my first campian started playing yesterday but first i downloaded new update then after it finished it let me to main screen where i click saved games try to load my save file says module mismatch blah blah blah then i accept it loading screen then crash also tried the conunite button instead same thing says accept i accept then crashes while loading bruhhh. plz fix i actually like this game.
How to Reproduce:just try to start a campain
Have you used cheats and if so which:NONE
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

We are sorry to see that you are having issues at the moment.
Yesterday's patch had an issue that was causing the game to crash using the Xbox platforms. You can find our statement related to this issue below.
Greetings, we have reverted the today's patch from v1.1.0 back to v1.0.3 only for the Xbox platform due to an issue causing the game to crash during launch. This affects the following:
  • Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S
  • Xbox One
  • PC (Microsoft Store)
Please note that we've identified the issue causing this and are working on getting the v1.1.0 patch into your hands on the above platforms as soon as possible.

Multiplayer is available on the rolled-back v1.0.3 version.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for understanding.
The module mismatch is occurring because of this. If you have a save file that has been saved on version v1.0.3, it should work after the rollback. If you have already saved your game on v1.1.0, you will not be able to play that save on v1.0.3. Once the v1.1.0 patch is released, your saves will become playable again.
We are working on getting the v1.1.0 patch into your hands on the Xbox platforms as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

We are sorry to see that you are having issues at the moment.
Yesterday's patch had an issue that was causing the game to crash using the Xbox platforms. You can find our statement related to this issue below.

The module mismatch is occurring because of this. If you have a save file that has been saved on version v1.0.3, it should work after the rollback. If you have already saved your game on v1.1.0, you will not be able to play that save on v1.0.3. Once the v1.1.0 patch is released, your saves will become playable again.
We are working on getting the v1.1.0 patch into your hands on the Xbox platforms as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
regarding this will it also include a fix for the steam PC verison because that is the one i currently have.

If you are not playing on xbox platforms than it is not the same issue. Could you send us your save file so that we can have a look?
Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"
To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

If you are not playing on xbox platforms than it is not the same issue. Could you send us your save file so that we can have a look?
I have the save file but i dont have a prompt to insert any files on this thread. must i wait for the 24 hour cooldown for new accounts ?

Also i did include in the title the dump identfire from when the first crash appeared if thats of any help.

You can send your files to us via the website, not the forums.
To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

You can send your files to us via the website, not the forums.
Can you please roll out or at least have an option for us to opt into patch v1.1.0 on Xbox PC Game Pass? I thought the issue was for Xbox Console players only. Why would it also affect PC players on Xbox Game Pass on PC? My save is on v1.1.0 and I can't play anymore. Please help!

Thank you. We have figured out that this crash is not related with the module mismatch issue that players are experiencing these days. This crash is a result of a campaign side code. And it is fixed. Will be pushed to the game with future patches.

:so i have Mb2 on Xbox for like 2weeks and after i updated to version 1.0.17.0 i try to load my save the game says there is different modules do you want to load with new modules i click yes and every time the game crash on loading and when i click no the save would not load can you help me. maybe this code can help 01.19.44_db2af5e4bedd4dee0c998e6f66656f0b

Back
Top Bottom