Version number
v1.0.3.9055
Platform
PS4
Game mode
Campaign

Your_Boi_Pov

Recruit
Summary: Downloaded update 1.08 on PS4 console 1/3/2023, try to enter campaign I previously played, Module Mismatch Error pops up, press Yes, load bar reaches the end then crashes the game. Every time, every save.

Hadn’t seen anyone post this for PS4, just Xbox.

update is 1.08.
Previous module is v1.0.3.9055
New module is v1.1.0.12734

How to Reproduce: Download recent update, try to play previous save game.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):

Hello, could you capture a picture of the top right side of your save load screen while selected a save file that is crashing?
Also, can you open a new campaign save and see if the version number on where I mention above is the same? A picture of that could also work.
Could you try if a new campaign save file also getting corrupted after a save load?

Hello, could you capture a picture of the top right side of your save load screen while selected a save file that is crashing?
Also, can you open a new campaign save and see if the version number on where I mention above is the same? A picture of that could also work.
Could you try if a new campaign save file also getting corrupted after a save load?
Hi, thanks for the reply, as I made this account yesterday to post about the crash I don't think I can post pictures yet, however I assume you are talking about the modules as they are placed in the top right of the screen:
When selecting the crashing save in the load screen it reads: Modules v1.0.3.9055, Native v1.0.3.9055, Multiplayer v1.0.3.9055, SandBox Core v1.0.3.9055, Sandbox v1.0.3.9055, CustomBattle v1.0.3.9055, StoryMode v1.0.3.9055.

On a new save file the module number reads v1.1.0.12734 for all.

And I have created and played a new campaign file for a few hours, there is no crash or corruption on the save. Loading it works fine also. It is just the campaign made prior to the update that crashes.

Thank you

Back
Top Bottom