Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.0.3.
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.

gameisbad

Attempted to load saved game once in offline mode but was shown error message of module mismatch. The same message is now displayed at all times when trying to load any of my saves and the game crashes after trying to load them, despite mods that are supposedly 'missing' 100% being subscribed to and downloaded on steam as they have for my 100+ hours of gameplay to this point. Mods in question are battle mini map, more arenas, B.A.R.D. army overhaul mod for each faction, Improved Garrison mod and Dismemberment mod. These are the mods listed in the 'Module Mismatch' pop-up, but they are clearly downloaded on Steam workshop. I have uninstalled and reinstalled (unsubscribed and resubscribed) to each mod and uninstalled and reinstalled all my game files but the problem is persisting. 100+ game hours wasted on a save that won't load despite every requisit file clearly being locally downloaded and accessible.

This crash did happen because of the mods installed. If you can reproduce the issue in a new and un-modded campaign please let us know!Please note that we can’t support any modding-related issues. You can find more information about how to remove modifications here.Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom