module info text

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi i wanted to se if anyone could pleasanton help me as i am totally lost when it comes to replacing sounds in a module. I want to revert the grenades and musket sounds in the module to the vanilj version and the mod is castadi. I really love the mods but want the musket and grenade to be vanilj but the readme.txt says that i should change a value in the module_info.txt

The problem is i cant find the .txt document anywhere in the module and when i copy and paste the vanilla sounds to the module sounds it doesnt work. I would be so grateful if anyone could help me.

Lassekongo said:
Hi i wanted to se if anyone could pleasanton help me as i am totally lost when it comes to replacing sounds in a module. I want to revert the grenades and musket sounds in the module to the vanilj version and the mod is castadi. I really love the mods but want the musket and grenade to be vanilj but the readme.txt says that i should change a value in the module_info.txt

The problem is i cant find the .txt document anywhere in the module and when i copy and paste the vanilla sounds to the module sounds it doesnt work. I would be so grateful if anyone could help me.

Look in the WFaS (as opposed to the mod's) sound folder. Mine's C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\mount & blade with fire and sword\Sounds

There are eleven ogg files starting with musket_fire_ such as musket_fire_close_1.ogg etc.

Now look in the sounds folder of Csatádi's mod. On starting, your game will load sound files of the same name from Csatádi's sound folder. So, unless Csatádi renamed these ogg files, you just need to delete his files with the same name for the game to revert to loading the original WFaS ones.

Back
Top Bottom