Mods to... avoid?

Users who are viewing this thread

I am new to this. With plenty of Mods to try, could you guys advise me on what to avoid? A New Dawn, Anno Domini, Medieval Conquest, etc. which ones, for example, have game breaker issues? Plus, could you advice on any tool to adjust the size of notifications and perhaps text in general? I am playing on a 10''.

I am new to this. With plenty of Mods to try, could you guys advise me on what to avoid? A New Dawn, Anno Domini, Medieval Conquest, etc. which ones, for example, have game breaker issues? Plus, could you advice on any tool to adjust the size of notifications and perhaps text in general? I am playing on a 10''.
Such question will not give good answers; it is better to ask about mods to play. TW forum has many threads like that.

Not really, most Warband mods are simple retextures of Native as the codebase is more solid, comparing it to original M&B. I believe there has to be a methodology to weed out the worse ones which do not bring anything new to the table.
So you don't like :iamamoron: jokes...
One good methodology is to make a shortlist of top downloaded mods, then get into details by looking at their features, screenshots and mod forum feedback of players. Do your own research like an anti-vaxxer!
If you have a preference, like Vikings and zombies, then you ask Warband forum users here what are the best mods about those.
If you are looking for mods to avoid, check the latest player feedback on the mod forum here (avoid moddb, people posting there are useless) to figure out whether the mod was abandoned unfinished and/or with serious bugs - people will complain about it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom