Need More Info Mods not loading

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.0.2.6967
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Summary: When I launch the game from steam and the launcher opens, I used to be able to play with the mods and turn them on. But this is a new device, and ever since I downloaded it, I can't activate any of the mods except the birth/death options mod. I used to play on a laptop, where all the mods were stuck on by default and I could never de-activate them, but I didn't mind this because I wanted to play with the mods. Now on my desktop, I can't activate anything. I can't activate native, sandbox or anything. I've tried reinstalling and verifying game files. I'm not sure how to fix this problem. I posted about this months ago but got no response. Help would be much appreciate as I'd really like to play the game again on my more powerful pc.
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: GTZ 770
GPU Driver Version:
CPU: Intel i7
RAM: 16gb
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD

Hey, sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please try a clean install?
Clean Install
The clean install is removing every single game-related file from your computer and installing the game again. Without a reinstall, we can't be sure those files are unchanged.
To perform a Clean Install, Uninstall the game. You can do that by right-clicking the game on Steam Library and selecting Delete Local Content. Delete all folders related to the game that remains after the uninstallation.
The folders that might have files inside:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord
Note: You'll need to allow Windows to display hidden folders and files to see the ProgramData folder and its contents.

Back
Top Bottom