Mods for single player MaB Warband?

Users who are viewing this thread

burkestout98

Recruit
I downloaded the Diplomacy mod for Warband, and did everything to get it in, copying from downloads, going to SteamApps, MaB Warband, and putting it into the folder, but it didn't change. It would still let me select only native module. I run windows 8. Help please!

Windyplains said:
Did you put it in the "M&B Warband" folder or the "Modules" folder within that one?

Yes, I did, and it still didn't work. This is the first time I've tried to mod Mount and Blade, so I honestly don't really know what I'm doing. I've looked up youtube videos on how to do it and tried it and it didn't work.

Generally as long as the module is within its own folder, inside of the "modules" folder, and contains a module.ini then it should show up in your "Current Module:" dropdown menu when you first start the launcher.  Have you tried installing a different mod and seeing if its just something with that copy?  Or downloading that one again?

Windyplains said:
Generally as long as the module is within its own folder, inside of the "modules" folder, and contains a module.ini then it should show up in your "Current Module:" dropdown menu when you first start the launcher.  Have you tried installing a different mod and seeing if its just something with that copy?  Or downloading that one again?

I tried downloading it again, putting it in the Modules folder and it still didn't work.

You sure it isn't a folder within a folder situation? I.e. the mod folder is inside another folder, that other folder has the module folder inside of it and that folder not the module folder is in Modules folder to launch mods. It happens all the time on WinRAR extractions.

usnavy30 said:
You sure it isn't a folder within a folder situation? I.e. the mod folder is inside another folder, that other folder has the module folder inside of it and that folder not the module folder is in Modules folder to launch mods. It happens all the time on WinRAR extractions.

The diplomacy mod is just a file for me, not a folder. I put it in the Modules folder and it isn't working.

burkestout98 said:
usnavy30 said:

The diplomacy mod is just a file for me, not a folder. I put it in the Modules folder and it isn't working.
a FILE? Well there's your problem, you need to extract the archive of the zip/rar with WinRAR or Peazip.
Meanwhile I have my own problem..headphones are giving out on me now

Back
Top Bottom