Mods and Add-ons you may enjoy

Users who are viewing this thread

fisheye

Grandmaster Knight
Here are some mods that you can try which will directly improve your Band of Warriors experience (or are expansions of Band of Warriors):

BoW Expanded: Adds Arena mod, Starting Class expansion, Firearms and More!
M&B: Graphical Enhancement : Hi res textures for M&B
Standard Weapons Upgrade: Improved models for Native weapons (partially included in BoW)
Shiny armor/missiles fix: For those using DX7 shaders, this will make your armor (and horses) shine!
Dablade's Soundpack: Better sounds for fightin'!
(Links are posted without offer of support to make them all work with BoW)

Regarding Italiano's textures; do we simply extract the files into the BoW directory, or is there a specific folder they need to go into?

If you put them in M&B/textures and overwrite the original files then they'll replace those textures in every mod including BoW.

PS Make a backup of the directory first, though!

the graphical enchancement mod rules, but i couldnt find in the forum if the expanded mod is compatable with the .901 version?

DaveDaDude said:
the graphical enchancement mod rules, but i couldnt find in the forum if the expanded mod is compatable with the .901 version?

Yea, it is.

"BoW Expanded: Adds Arena mod, Starting Class expansion, Firearms and More!"  look very interesting :grin:

Is this expand support M&B version .901 and BoW .901a101 ?

sodian said:
"BoW Expanded: Adds Arena mod, Starting Class expansion, Firearms and More!"  look very interesting :grin:

Is this expand support M&B version .901 and BoW .901a101 ?

Yes it is.  BoW .901a101 is the base mod...

NC

Bump for Graphical Enhancement 1.4, it looks amazing.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,28352.0.html

can i toot my own horn a bit here and prop for my firearms soundmod for the BoW X mod?  :oops:

https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=10&id=642

not a "must have" mod maby, but it sure adds variety (coming out with a new and improved version soon)

is the Dablade's Soundpack mod already in the BOW [Expanded] mod? also are any other of these mods in BOW [Expanded]??

The weapons upgrade mod crashes my computer. i might be putting them in the wrong file. Was i supposed to throw them into the BOW module or actually replace the Native files?

Back
Top Bottom