MP Modified Combat Parameters

Users who are viewing this thread

You didn't understand what I said. It somewhat aligns with what you pointed out. Since it's a gamey representation of combat, we cannot have 100% freeform movement. Therefore in order to abstract game mechanics the 'arcadey' mechanics come in. Arcadey or unrealistic does not inherently mean bad, it works well for games that are well designed in that regard. Arcadey or unrealistic doesn't also inherently mean fast or slow, it just means well designed. For me, a well designed combat system is one which responds to my input. If I have the mechanical skill and reflexes to beat someone I should not be actively trying to beat the game delays as well.

I'm not interested in Singleplayer. I see and understand the appeal people have for it, but I'm not personally attracted to it. If MP had more thought put into it like it was promised many years ago, then MP could've been a valid and equally populated component of the game - there are not any obstacles for it with proper support. MP games these days are extremely popular and Warband certainly had a strong MP scene going on, despite it being statistically smaller than SP. It was still the highlight of many people's gaming experience, including mine, and we hosted and played in hundreds and hundreds of events, matches and tournaments.

What I do not understand is this part:

I don't think any player actually enjoys games which delay and restrict his input, even in Singleplayer. It'd be a pretty detrimental mechanic if in games like say, the Witcher(which I love), your actions had severe input delay. You want to fight enemies, not the game. I can't stress enough how much good, skill-based combat will benefit Singleplayer, and not just Multiplayer. We shouldn't be having this divide.

I should also add that Bannerlord is actually faster in certain mechanics than Warband, but Silen/Gab can elaborate more on the what and why of that since he's far ahead of me in the mechanics studying right now.

Sure, arcade is not necessary a bad thing in the same way than trying yo make the game "more realistic" is not necessary less fun... It is all about taste. I personally think that the SP will be much more funny if the game would be in a point between simulador and arcade, which is IMO what TW is trying yo archieve. Problem is that It looks like making the game less arcade is something that most of MP Veterans do not like much.

I am not a SP guy but for some reason, this is one of the few games that I enjoy much more the SP than the MP (well, because I think that SP is great in Warband while MP is not appraling enough IMO). The thing is that It would be great if TW could make the game better for MP Veterans without making the game looks ugly and this is what this mod does IMO.

Judging for this mod's videos and people opinion, it looks like for making the game more responsive and "fixing" the delay according to MP veterans, the game should turn into something really fast, ugly to watch and not appealing at least for me. Making blocking faster than animations and these kind of changes which hurts the game visually are what most if the people like me dislike about all these delays complaining. I have played MP for a lot of games and I have participe in tons of tournaments and my personal opinion is that the game does not need yo be ultrafast to be enjoyable and competitive.

Is there a guide for those AI sliders up top - maybe its my resolution but i cant really make out what they say and how they change AI behaviour. Im noticing the bots are very reluctant to swing and not fighting very well so maybe these are the settings i need to hit?

Is there a guide for those AI sliders up top - maybe its my resolution but i cant really make out what they say and how they change AI behaviour. Im noticing the bots are very reluctant to swing and not fighting very well so maybe these are the settings i need to hit?

Yeah the AI isn't working properly with the CombatDevTest mod at the moment. If you want fully functioning AI, you should try using the "Offline Multiplayer" mod instead, which you can also download from the launcher.

As long as you have the parameter files installed in the Modules\Native\ModuleData folder you should be good. It works in the same way, just tick the mod, launch the game and when you're in the menu press F5 to host an offline game. Then AI should work properly.

Yes i have that loaded and ticked but the bots are still really hesitant to attack. Like they chamber hold every attack for 3 seconds before swinging

I'd on side with the dissenters. This ain't gona happen.

They don't want the faster combat from warband. You can call it low skill cap or whatever you want but this is what Bannerlord is.

I don't think it's bad, and I do very well with this new system. I still feint as much as I did in warband, and I still kick/bash as much as I did in warband. I don't play any different at all, really. It's just all a little more slowed down and more telegraphed. I'm okay with that. I'm okay with people seeing my attack a little longer before it hits them so they have time to block. Hell, I even dodge more than I ever did in warband because of how high the movement speed is in BL, an aspect that makes a duel more complicated.

They would have changed all of this ages ago, and I really don't see them doing it within the short span of time. The old guard either has to get on board or just stick with warband. All the casuals will absolutely love this change because it means they live longer in multiplayer instead of getting steamrolled and never playing again out of fear. Multiplayer will be alive with or without you guys.

Last edited:
I don't think it's bad, and I do very well with this new system. I still feint as much as I did in warband, and I still kick/bash as much as I did in warband. I don't play any different at all, really.
Bull****. Kicking is completely useless at the moment. Don't pretend that it's not.
You've left out chamber blocking. Do you do that as much as you did in Warband?
It's just all a little more slowed down and more telegraphed. I'm okay with that. I'm okay with people seeing my attack a little longer before it hits them so they have time to block. Hell, I even dodge more than I ever did in warband because of how high the movement speed is in BL, an aspect that makes a duel more complicated.
I don't agree with any of that.
They would have changed all of this ages ago, and I really don't see them doing it within the short span of time. The old guard either has to get on board or just stick with warband.
No. I'll never come to terms with the fact that Bannerlord is ****ty game, if it ends up staying that way.
I will die cursing the name of Taleworlds if they never come around to fixing it in a substantial way.
All the casuals will absolutely love this change because it means they live longer in multiplayer instead of getting steamrolled and never playing
again out of fear.
They won't. They'll move to singleplayer and forget that multiplayer exists.
Lowering the skill ceiling of a game so that newcomers aren't intimidated by veterans is impressively retarded and not how good games are made.
Multiplayer will be alive with or without you guys.
It won't be.

Last edited:
Bull****. Kicking is completely useless at the moment. Don't pretend that it's not.
You've left out chamber blocking. Do you do that as much as you did in Warband?

I don't agree with any of that.

No. I'll never come to terms with the fact that Bannerlord is ****ty game, if it ends up staying that way.
I will die cursing the name of Taleworlds if they never come around to fixing it in a substantial way.

They won't. They'll move to singleplayer and forget that multiplayer exists.
Lowering the skill ceiling of a game so that newcomers aren't intimidated by veterans is impressively retarded and not how good games are made.

It won't be.

ok boomer

get wrecked noudelle ?
682267084369035282.png

I'd on side with the dissenters. This ain't gona happen.

They don't want the faster combat from warband. You can call it low skill cap or whatever you want but this is what Bannerlord is.

I don't think it's bad, and I do very well with this new system. I still feint as much as I did in warband, and I still kick/bash as much as I did in warband. I don't play any different at all, really. It's just all a little more slowed down and more telegraphed. I'm okay with that. I'm okay with people seeing my attack a little longer before it hits them so they have time to block. Hell, I even dodge more than I ever did in warband because of how high the movement speed is in BL, an aspect that makes a duel more complicated.

They would have changed all of this ages ago, and I really don't see them doing it within the short span of time. The old guard either has to get on board or just stick with warband. All the casuals will absolutely love this change because it means they live longer in multiplayer instead of getting steamrolled and never playing again out of fear. Multiplayer will be alive with or without you guys.

Just because you can do well with a bad system doesn't mean the system is good.

Have any of you found the parameters for the pre-swing delay? Or are they hardcoded into the animations?
I was going to wait until I'd finished this, but what the hell.
Here's the documentation for most of the parameters in managed_core_parameters and native_parameters.

AirFrictionJavelin -- Effectively determines air velocity of javelins.
AirFrictionArrow -- Effectively determines air velocity of arrows.
AirFrictionBullet -- Effectively determines air velocity of bullets.
AirFrictionKnife -- Effectively determines air velocity of throwing knives.
AirFrictionAxe -- Effectively determines air velocity of throwing axes.
HeavyAttackMomentumMultiplier -- Does nothing.

ReducedMouseSensitivityMultiplier -- Does nothing.
RangedAddedElevationForCrosshair -- X axis camera angle while holding a ranged weapon. (third-person only).
MeleeAddedElevationForCrosshair -- X axis camera angle while unarmed or while holding a melee weapon. (third-person only).
BipedalRadius -- (???)
QuadrupedalRadius -- (???)
BipedalCombatSpeedMinMultiplier -- Minimum combat speed of two-legged characters.
BipedalCombatSpeedMaxMultiplier -- Maximum combat speed of two-legged characters.

DamageInterruptAttackthresholdPierce -- Minimum damage needed for staggering to occur when pierce damage is taken.
DamageInterruptAttackthresholdCut -- Minimum damage needed for staggering to occur when cut damage is taken.
DamageInterruptAttackthresholdBlunt -- Minimum damage needed for staggering to occur when blunt damage is taken.
MakesRearAttackDamageThreshold -- Minimum damage needed for special staggering animation to occur when damage is taken from the rear.
MissileMinimumDamageToStick -- Minimum damage needed for missiles to stick to shields or body.
BreakableProjectileMinimumBreakSpeed -- Minimum speed needed for breakable projectiles to break when hitting hard surfaces.
FallDamageMultiplier -- Multiplies damage taken from falling.
FallDamageAbsorbtion -- Armor rating applied to damage taken from falling.
FallSpeedReductionMultiplierForRiderDamage -- Multiplies damage taken from falling while riding a horse.
FistFightDamageMultiplier -- Multiplies damage dealt with fists.

SwingHitWithArmDamageMultiplier -- Multiplies damage dealt with arms for swing attacks. (Requires melee weapon) (Doesn't work properly)
ThrustHitWithArmDamageMultiplier -- Multiplies damage dealt with arms for thrust attacks. (Requires melee weapon) (Doesn't work properly)
NonTipThrustHitDamageMultiplier -- Multiplies damage dealt with the shaft of a weapon.

StunPeriodAttackerSwing -- Time between the moment your swing attack gets blocked and the moment you can ready an attack.
StunPeriodAttackerThrust -- Time between the moment your thrust attack gets blocked and the moment you can ready an attack.
StunDefendWeaponWeightOffsetShield --
StunDefendWeaponWeightMultiplierWeaponWeight -- Factors defender's weapon's weight into stun calculation.
StunDefendWeaponWeightBonusTwoHanded -- (???)
StunDefendWeaponWeightBonusPolearm -- (???)

StunMomentumTransferFactor -- Time between the moment you block an attack and the moment you can ready an attack. This parameter multiplies with StunPeriodMax.

StunDefendWeaponWeightParryMultiplier -- (???)
StunDefendWeaponWeightBonusRightStance -- (???)

StunDefendWeaponWeightBonusActiveBlocked -- (???)
StunDefendWeaponWeightBonusChamberBlocked -- (???)

StunPeriodAttackerFriendlyFire -- Presumably determines the stun period of characters when hit by team mates.
StunPeriodMax -- Maximum stun period.

ShieldRightStanceBlockDamageMultiplier -- Multiplies damage taken by shields when blocking in the correct stance.
ShieldCorrectSideBlockDamageMultiplier -- Multiplies damage taken by shields when blocking in the correct direction.
maximum_passable_slope -- (???)
maximum_normal_z_to_check_feasibility -- (???)

jump_cooldown -- Minimum time required between two jumps.
bipedal_sprint_speed_ratio -- Determines the time needed to reach sprinting speed for two-legged characters. Higher value means longer time.
bipedal_sprint_time_ratio -- Multiplies standing movement speed of two-legged characters.
bipedal_speed_multiplier -- Multiplies movement speed of two-legged characters.
bipedal_crouch_speed_multiplier -- Multiplies crouched movement speed of two-legged characters.
bipedal_delta_rotation_threshold_for_keeping_local_velocity -- Transfers or negates momentum into turning speed for two-legged characters. Higher values means faster rotation while moving.
quadrupedal_delta_rotation_threshold_for_keeping_local_velocity -- Transfers or negates momentum into turning speed for four-legged characters. Higher values means faster rotation while moving.
running_backward_speed_multiplier -- Multiplies backwards-running movement speed.
running_sides_speed_multiplier -- Multiplies strafe-running movement speed.
walking_backward_speed_multiplier -- Multiplies backwards-walking movement speed.
walking_sides_speed_multiplier -- Multiplies strafe-walking movement speed.
ladder_climb_up_speed_multiplier -- Multiplies ladder-climbing movement speed.
bipedal_jump_end_speed_multiplier -- Multiplies the speed at which a two-legged character will move after landing. Only active for a split-second.
bipedal_jump_end_hard_speed_multiplier -- Multiplies the speed at which a two-legged character will move after landing from a high place. Does not seem to do anything, since taking damage from falling stuns you before you can move.
quadrupedal_jump_end_speed_multiplier -- Multiplies the speed at which a four-legged character will move after landing. Only active for a split-second.
quadrupedal_jump_end_hard_speed_multiplier -- Multiplies the speed at which a four-legged character will move after landing from a high place. Only active for a split-second.

quadrupedal_acceleration_multiplier -- Multiplies acceleration of four-legged characters. Forward acceleration is capped at normal speed, but can be set lower than the base setting. However, decelerating while moving forwards works as you would expect.
bipedal_combat_speed_deceleration_blend_multiplier -- Multiplies how quickly the movement speed of two-legged characters reduces transitions into combat movement speed once in combat.
bipedal_ranged_ready_speed_multiplier -- Multiplies movement speed of two-legged characters while aiming ranged weapons.
bipedal_ranged_reload_speed_multiplier -- Multiplies movement speed of two-legged characters while reloading ranged weapons.

max_logical_distance_allowed_for_defend -- Related to scrapped weapon position system. Unused.
min_anim_weight_for_defend -- Related to scrapped weapon position system. Unused.
max_logical_distance_allowed_for_shield_defend -- Related to scrapped weapon position system. Unused.
max_anim_weight_to_cancel_attack -- Determines the length of the period where attacks can still be canceled after released.
min_ready_anim_weight_for_quick_attack -- Determines how soon quick attacks can be launched into the windup animation
min_ready_anim_weight_for_launching_heavy_attack -- Determines how soon quick attacks can be launched into the windup animation
on_weapon_hit_speed_regain_acceleration -- Determines how much momentum will be lost by a weapon after landing a hit.
on_weapon_hit_slow_down_factor -- Slows down the animation speed of a weapon slicing through cleaveable a target.
mounted_thrust_attack_rotation_base_speed_multiplier -- Multiplies thrust-attack turn-speed while mounted.
missile_launch_perpendicular_speed_effect_ratio -- (???)
ready_speed_multiplier -- Multiplies speed of readying attacks.
release_speed_multiplier -- Multiplies speed of attacks once released.
release_left_stance_speed_multiplier -- Multiplies the speed of attacks while released in the left stance.
heavy_attack_momentum_multiplier -- Multiplies the damage of heavy attacks
defend_speed_multiplier -- Multiplies the speed of blocking.
defend_right_stance_speed_multiplier -- Multiplies the speed of blocking while in the left stance.
shield_hit_ik_rotation_multiplier -- Multiplies the rotation of the inverse kinematics applied to shields upon getting hit.
shield_hit_ik_position_multiplier -- Multiplies the position change of the inverse kinematics applied to shields upon getting hit.
minimum_defend_duration -- The amount of time blocks will remain active after releasing the block button.
percentage_to_quick_ready_chance -- Determines at which point in an attack animation a chain attack can be done. Lower values means chain attacks are available sooner. Ranges from 0 to 0.6, after which it becomes unstable depending on the weapon, and seems to break entirely at 0.7, where chain attacks no longer work.
percentage_to_quick_ready_chance_for_thrust -- Does not seem to do anything as thrust attacks cannot be chained into.
quick_release_skipped_progress -- Determines at which point in the attack animation quick attacks will skip to. Lower values mean earlier start, while higher values mean quick attacks will skip to an advanced point in the animation.
release_skipped_progress_for_quick_ready -- Determines at which point in the attack animation chain attacks will skip to. Lower values mean earlier start, while higher values mean chain attacks will skip to an advanced point in the animation.
release_blend_in_period_for_quick_ready -- Something to do with animation blending of chain attacks.
minimum_anim_strength_for_chamber_block -- Something to do with chamber blocking.
maximum_anim_strength_for_chamber_block -- Something to do with chamber blocking.
added_animation_duration_for_block_stuns -- (???)
stun_period_bounce -- (???)

quadrupedal_radius -- (???)
shield_right_stance_defense_arc_multiplier
shield_bash_collision_check_scale_multiplier -- Multiplies range of shield-bashing distance. Also works backwards if value is set too high.
smaller_humanoid_physics_capsule_radius_multiplier -- Multiplies the size of the collision capsule of children humanoids.
bigger_humanoid_physics_capsule_radius_multiplier -- Multiplies the size of the collision capsule of adult humanoids.
ranged_target_radius_multiplier -- (???)
guard_reset_time -- Determines how long characters will remain in guard position after attacking or blocking.

vertical_arc_for_side_block -- Determines the maximum elevation difference at which side attacks can still be blocked.
side_block_outer_limit -- Determines the maximum outward angle at which side attacks can still be blocked in the correct direction.
side_block_inner_limit -- Determines the maximum inward angle at which side attacks can still be blocked in the correct direction.
side_block_outer_limit_for_opposite_direction -- Determines the maximum outward angle at which side attacks can still be blocked in the opposite direction.
side_block_inner_limit_for_opposite_direction -- Determines the maximum inward angle at which side attacks can still be blocked in the opposite direction.
horizontal_arc_for_up_down_block -- Determines the maximum angle at which up and down attacks can still be blocked.

I think what you're looking for is ready_speed_multiplier, which is in native_parameters.

It's the opposite. On paper, Bannerlord has a way higher skill ceiling than Warband, but the problem is that this is achieved through poor design and overengineering everywhere. We have a game that not only feels awkward and unresponsive, but also one that no one can ever master. Why do you even take part in the discussion if you don't understand the fundemental issues with the combat or even try to?

I was going to wait until I'd finished this, but what the hell.
Here's the documentation for most of the parameters in managed_core_parameters and native_parameters.

AirFrictionJavelin -- Effectively determines air velocity of javelins.
AirFrictionArrow -- Effectively determines air velocity of arrows.
AirFrictionBullet -- Effectively determines air velocity of bullets.
AirFrictionKnife -- Effectively determines air velocity of throwing knives.
AirFrictionAxe -- Effectively determines air velocity of throwing axes.
HeavyAttackMomentumMultiplier -- Does nothing.

ReducedMouseSensitivityMultiplier -- Does nothing.
RangedAddedElevationForCrosshair -- X axis camera angle while holding a ranged weapon. (third-person only).
MeleeAddedElevationForCrosshair -- X axis camera angle while unarmed or while holding a melee weapon. (third-person only).
BipedalRadius -- (???)
QuadrupedalRadius -- (???)
BipedalCombatSpeedMinMultiplier -- Minimum combat speed of two-legged characters.
BipedalCombatSpeedMaxMultiplier -- Maximum combat speed of two-legged characters.

DamageInterruptAttackthresholdPierce -- Minimum damage needed for staggering to occur when pierce damage is taken.
DamageInterruptAttackthresholdCut -- Minimum damage needed for staggering to occur when cut damage is taken.
DamageInterruptAttackthresholdBlunt -- Minimum damage needed for staggering to occur when blunt damage is taken.
MakesRearAttackDamageThreshold -- Minimum damage needed for special staggering animation to occur when damage is taken from the rear.
MissileMinimumDamageToStick -- Minimum damage needed for missiles to stick to shields or body.
BreakableProjectileMinimumBreakSpeed -- Minimum speed needed for breakable projectiles to break when hitting hard surfaces.
FallDamageMultiplier -- Multiplies damage taken from falling.
FallDamageAbsorbtion -- Armor rating applied to damage taken from falling.
FallSpeedReductionMultiplierForRiderDamage -- Multiplies damage taken from falling while riding a horse.
FistFightDamageMultiplier -- Multiplies damage dealt with fists.

SwingHitWithArmDamageMultiplier -- Multiplies damage dealt with arms for swing attacks. (Requires melee weapon) (Doesn't work properly)
ThrustHitWithArmDamageMultiplier -- Multiplies damage dealt with arms for thrust attacks. (Requires melee weapon) (Doesn't work properly)
NonTipThrustHitDamageMultiplier -- Multiplies damage dealt with the shaft of a weapon.

StunPeriodAttackerSwing -- Time between the moment your swing attack gets blocked and the moment you can ready an attack.
StunPeriodAttackerThrust -- Time between the moment your thrust attack gets blocked and the moment you can ready an attack.
StunDefendWeaponWeightOffsetShield --
StunDefendWeaponWeightMultiplierWeaponWeight -- Factors defender's weapon's weight into stun calculation.
StunDefendWeaponWeightBonusTwoHanded -- (???)
StunDefendWeaponWeightBonusPolearm -- (???)

StunMomentumTransferFactor -- Time between the moment you block an attack and the moment you can ready an attack. This parameter multiplies with StunPeriodMax.

StunDefendWeaponWeightParryMultiplier -- (???)
StunDefendWeaponWeightBonusRightStance -- (???)

StunPeriodAttackerFriendlyFire -- Presumably determines the stun period of characters when hit by team mates.
StunPeriodMax -- Maximum stun period.

ShieldRightStanceBlockDamageMultiplier -- Multiplies damage taken by shields when blocking in the correct stance.
ShieldCorrectSideBlockDamageMultiplier -- Multiplies damage taken by shields when blocking in the correct direction.
maximum_passable_slope -- (???)
maximum_normal_z_to_check_feasibility -- (???)

jump_cooldown -- Minimum time required between two jumps.
bipedal_sprint_speed_ratio -- Determines the time needed to reach sprinting speed for two-legged characters. Higher value means longer time.
bipedal_sprint_time_ratio -- Multiplies standing movement speed of two-legged characters.
bipedal_speed_multiplier -- Multiplies movement speed of two-legged characters.
bipedal_crouch_speed_multiplier -- Multiplies crouched movement speed of two-legged characters.
bipedal_delta_rotation_threshold_for_keeping_local_velocity -- Transfers or negates momentum into turning speed for two-legged characters. Higher values means faster rotation while moving.
quadrupedal_delta_rotation_threshold_for_keeping_local_velocity -- Transfers or negates momentum into turning speed for four-legged characters. Higher values means faster rotation while moving.
running_backward_speed_multiplier -- Multiplies backwards-running movement speed.
running_sides_speed_multiplier -- Multiplies strafe-running movement speed.
walking_backward_speed_multiplier -- Multiplies backwards-walking movement speed.
walking_sides_speed_multiplier -- Multiplies strafe-walking movement speed.
ladder_climb_up_speed_multiplier -- Multiplies ladder-climbing movement speed.
bipedal_jump_end_speed_multiplier -- Multiplies the speed at which a two-legged character will move after landing. Only active for a split-second.
bipedal_jump_end_hard_speed_multiplier -- Multiplies the speed at which a two-legged character will move after landing from a high place. Does not seem to do anything, since taking damage from falling stuns you before you can move.
quadrupedal_jump_end_speed_multiplier -- Multiplies the speed at which a four-legged character will move after landing. Only active for a split-second.
quadrupedal_jump_end_hard_speed_multiplier -- Multiplies the speed at which a four-legged character will move after landing from a high place. Only active for a split-second.

quadrupedal_acceleration_multiplier -- Multiplies acceleration of four-legged characters. Forward acceleration is capped at normal speed, but can be set lower than the base setting. However, decelerating while moving forwards works as you would expect.
bipedal_combat_speed_deceleration_blend_multiplier -- Multiplies how quickly the movement speed of two-legged characters reduces transitions into combat movement speed once in combat.
bipedal_ranged_ready_speed_multiplier -- Multiplies movement speed of two-legged characters while aiming ranged weapons.
bipedal_ranged_reload_speed_multiplier -- Multiplies movement speed of two-legged characters while reloading ranged weapons.

max_logical_distance_allowed_for_defend -- Related to scrapped weapon position system. Unused.
min_anim_weight_for_defend -- Related to scrapped weapon position system. Unused.
max_logical_distance_allowed_for_shield_defend -- Related to scrapped weapon position system. Unused.
max_anim_weight_to_cancel_attack -- Determines the length of the period where attacks can still be canceled after released.
min_ready_anim_weight_for_quick_attack -- Determines how soon quick attacks can be launched into the windup animation
min_ready_anim_weight_for_launching_heavy_attack -- Determines how soon quick attacks can be launched into the windup animation
on_weapon_hit_speed_regain_acceleration -- Determines how much momentum will be lost by a weapon after landing a hit.
on_weapon_hit_slow_down_factor -- Slows down the animation speed of a weapon slicing through cleaveable a target.
mounted_thrust_attack_rotation_base_speed_multiplier -- Multiplies thrust-attack turn-speed while mounted.
missile_launch_perpendicular_speed_effect_ratio -- (???)
ready_speed_multiplier -- Multiplies speed of readying attacks.
release_speed_multiplier -- Multiplies speed of attacks once released.
release_left_stance_speed_multiplier -- Multiplies the speed of attacks while released in the left stance.
heavy_attack_momentum_multiplier -- Multiplies the damage of heavy attacks
defend_speed_multiplier -- Multiplies the speed of blocking.
defend_right_stance_speed_multiplier -- Multiplies the speed of blocking while in the left stance.
shield_hit_ik_rotation_multiplier -- Multiplies the rotation of the inverse kinematics applied to shields upon getting hit.
shield_hit_ik_position_multiplier -- Multiplies the position change of the inverse kinematics applied to shields upon getting hit.
minimum_defend_duration -- The amount of time blocks will remain active after releasing the block button.
percentage_to_quick_ready_chance -- Determines at which point in an attack animation a chain attack can be done. Lower values means chain attacks are available sooner. Ranges from 0 to 0.6, after which it becomes unstable depending on the weapon, and seems to break entirely at 0.7, where chain attacks no longer work.
percentage_to_quick_ready_chance_for_thrust -- Does not seem to do anything as thrust attacks cannot be chained into.
quick_release_skipped_progress -- Determines at which point in the attack animation quick attacks will skip to. Lower values mean earlier start, while higher values mean quick attacks will skip to an advanced point in the animation.
release_skipped_progress_for_quick_ready -- Determines at which point in the attack animation chain attacks will skip to. Lower values mean earlier start, while higher values mean chain attacks will skip to an advanced point in the animation.
release_blend_in_period_for_quick_ready -- Something to do with animation blending of chain attacks.
minimum_anim_strength_for_chamber_block -- Something to do with chamber blocking.
maximum_anim_strength_for_chamber_block -- Something to do with chamber blocking.
added_animation_duration_for_block_stuns -- (???)
stun_period_bounce -- (???)

quadrupedal_radius -- (???)
shield_right_stance_defense_arc_multiplier
shield_bash_collision_check_scale_multiplier -- Multiplies range of shield-bashing distance. Also works backwards if value is set too high.
smaller_humanoid_physics_capsule_radius_multiplier -- Multiplies the size of the collision capsule of children humanoids.
bigger_humanoid_physics_capsule_radius_multiplier -- Multiplies the size of the collision capsule of adult humanoids.
ranged_target_radius_multiplier -- (???)
guard_reset_time -- Determines how long characters will remain in guard position after attacking or blocking.

vertical_arc_for_side_block -- Determines the maximum elevation difference at which side attacks can still be blocked.
side_block_outer_limit -- Determines the maximum outward angle at which side attacks can still be blocked in the correct direction.
side_block_inner_limit -- Determines the maximum inward angle at which side attacks can still be blocked in the correct direction.
side_block_outer_limit_for_opposite_direction -- Determines the maximum outward angle at which side attacks can still be blocked in the opposite direction.
side_block_inner_limit_for_opposite_direction -- Determines the maximum inward angle at which side attacks can still be blocked in the opposite direction.
horizontal_arc_for_up_down_block -- Determines the maximum angle at which up and down attacks can still be blocked.

I think what you're looking for is ready_speed_multiplier, which is in native_parameters.

Oh, sorry, I was talking about the swing delay that we all keep complaining about, the one before the swing starts but after you release your mouse, and the one that's also variable depending on whether or not you hold the attack. Ready_speed_multiplier sounds more like the amount of time it takes to ready an attack before you release the button.

But thanks for answering the question.

Back
Top Bottom