Modification is dying?

Users who are viewing this thread

It is wearing rather thin now, I must admit...

However, I think a new patch will arrive soon and will bring the players back. The Deluge, like Vikingr, strikes me as a module that will always have an intensely dedicated hardcore playerbase.

We're close to releasing 1.153 patch, so stay tuned. There's still some issues to resolve, however, and we're also waiting for some info about 1.155 Warband patch, since we don't want to release our patch few days before new Warband version is out.

NightHawkreal said:
If you focus, when someone wants to release another useless patch, version does not appear ever.

PS About the same thing I've heard more than six months ago.

Oh **** off you turd.

Still playing cRPG. So should you.

Hahahahahhaha. :lol:

On a more serious note, I can and will wait. A lot. However I really miss Deluge, and hope to see it return very soon.

Bloody NW. It was not worth this hassle.

I recommend do not start it again, even if you have a lot of facts, i'm almost sure you couldn't force him to change his point of view;leave it, deal with it, ignore it

And no, it isn't. Wednesday's games goes well, and enough people playing it, and AFAIK there still is active clans, all more or less fine, except Tercio event, which is no longer exist

Slawomir of Aaarrghh said:
We're close to releasing 1.153 patch, so stay tuned. There's still some issues to resolve, however, and we're also waiting for some info about 1.155 Warband patch, since we don't want to release our patch few days before new Warband version is out.
Another patch? Seriously?
This is... Problematic.

Yes, I'm aware of the sittuation. WSE probably won't be updated anymore, so we're no longer waiting for 1.155. We have to stick with what we have on 1.153 and WSE 3.1.5. However, next version of The Deluge should work fine also on 1.155, if only TW will not add some cool new "WSE compatibility breaker" in upcoming patch. :wink:

Slawomir of Aaarrghh said:
Yes, I'm aware of the sittuation. WSE probably won't be updated anymore, so we're no longer waiting for 1.155. We have to stick with what we have on 1.153 and WSE 3.1.5. However, next version of The Deluge should work fine also on 1.155, if only TW will not add some cool new "WSE compatibility breaker" in upcoming patch. :wink:
Hopefully all of the stuff it updates is only relevant to NW so someone would just have to make it actually launch for the new version and not rewrite the whole thing.

Shamble said:
I recommend do not start it again, even if you have a lot of facts, i'm almost sure you couldn't force him to change his point of view;leave it, deal with it, ignore it

And no, it isn't. Wednesday's games goes well, and enough people playing it, and AFAIK there still is active clans, all more or less fine, except Tercio event, which is no longer exist

Fear not, I am not interested in polemics with the optimists. Moreover, I am convinced that miracles still happen.  :smile:

Slawomir of Aaarrghh
Good decision.

Personally I would still be playing this mod occasionally (just as often as I used to) regardless of updates but since April when that NW/Warband patch borked WSE I haven't been able to get the mod working. I know there is a workaround thing but I never got it to function for some reason and gave up. I sincerely hope the next Warband update doesn't cause further serious problems.

any updates? at the moment modification looks very poor in comparison with other modifications ... horrible sounds ... bad texture muskets ... HORRIBLE CANON with unrealistic charging system ... when will update? release at least some fix ...

Siberian Cossack said:
I only saw the screenshots and promises nothing more ...
What else You need? I don't have time to doo some tailer if You want... And I don't see there any promises... There is only 10% our work...

:lol:

Anyway... I find this mod to be unique in the optimism I still hold for a new patch. Were it any other mod, I'd be calling it a day and walking away from the corpse. I think there's still a lot left in Deluge, so long as the wait isn't too much longer.  :wink:

Back
Top Bottom