SP Modern Apocalypse Modern Zombie Minimod for 1.011! (0.1 ALPHA RELEASED!)(Needs animation maker)

Users who are viewing this thread

Oh wow, you added the Lobo.

But I thought the PIE gun (Can't remember the name but I remember the ammo type :smile:) looked like a modified AK-47, not a rifle.

UBERMANN said:
Oh wow, you added the Lobo.

But I thought the PIE gun (Can't remember the name but I remember the ammo type :smile:) looked like a modified AK-47, not a rifle.
Probably, yeah, but the SIR is the Standard Infantry Rifle, and the Lee-Enfield model that Aero made was so awesome...

You realy should make the SAW faster, I mean, realy, its a machinegun, not an assault rifle.
however a very fast shooting firearm is insanely inacurate and there is no way to fix that.

DarkAnd said:
You realy should make the SAW faster, I mean, realy, its a machinegun, not an assault rifle.
however a very fast shooting firearm is insanely inacurate and there is no way to fix that.
Yeah,but you know that marines use SAW like a basic rifle,just with hugeass clips.

This mod is cool

Only:
-Hitting the body should = some damage
-Gun sounds
-Entire city scene  :grin: with markets and so.
-The music... it could be better.
-More weaponry (total zombi pownage)

Temuzu said:
DarkAnd said:
Yeah,but you know that marines use SAW like a basic rifle,just with hugeass clips.
Not exactly. To paraphrase the quote from the book, "I was a SAW gunner. We're supposed to fire our guns in long extended 'bursts' just long enough to say 'die, mother****er, die.'"

Revan Shan said:
This mod is cool

Only:
-Hitting the body should = some damage
-Gun sounds
-Entire city scene  :grin: with markets and so.
-The music... it could be better.
-More weaponry (total zombi pownage)
Hitting the body will do no damage, too hard to get it exactly right
Might ask for the ones from WW2 China
Possibly, but that'd be a LOT of work, not to mention the FPS hit.
You're wrong.
If I could model...

I had some weapons models, m16 SAW AK m82, but I dont know what I did to them, I may spend some time modeling then again if you need.

i love the mod, i just dont like the headshoot only thing, i like survival zombie games, like cod5 zombies, they are slow,

ps:could u make a version were zombies can be kild in every part of the body? (just askin)

tansvanio said:
i love the mod, i just dont like the headshoot only thing, i like survival zombie games, like cod5 zombies, they are slow,

ps:could u make a version were zombies can be kild in every part of the body? (just askin)

Real zombies only die by headshot.

Cod5 zombies are for pussies.

Plus this is going after the Max Brook's zombie, not any of your poser zeds.

Sorry for the double post, but I'd just like to let everybody know that I'm looking for someone who can do a fair number of animations for me, namely some better deaths, some animations for when you simply hit the body, and some sideways walks (the normal walking animation for zombies is being done by Sibylla.)

I found them, but they are very bad models, I forgot how I sucked at modeling. they are textured, if you still want them.

UBERMANN said:
tansvanio said:

actually, i would like to ask everyone to forget my other coment, i tried alpha, its pretty cool :wink: keep it that way, i saw night of the living dead, but it had other name in m countrie "hunger of the living dead" those zombies were slow, and they had guns!!!!

tansvanio said:
UBERMANN said:
tansvanio said:

actually, i would like to ask everyone to forget my other coment, i tried alpha, its pretty cool :wink: keep it that way, i saw night of the living dead, but it had other name in m countrie "hunger of the living dead" those zombies were slow, and they had guns!!!!
I will be keeping it that way, yeah.

Anyways, I got caught up in playing HYW so not much more work has been done on this, but I'll pick it up again soon enough.

Just tried this out, and it's great - like visiting Glasgow after dark  :smile:

For some reason the music isn't playing but I like it - especially Tom Waits is perfect for the setting (Do you know his 'The Black Rider'? It would be perfect  :smile: ).
The cars look very small, am I right?

Too bad the zombies don't have sounds.
I quickly made a video of the native fantasy mod where you can hear the sounds. See if they can be used:
http://www.4shared.com/file/132486662/e8dd4e8a/Native-Fantasy-Expansion-TheWerewolves.html

Meneldur didn't use all the sounds though. Here you can listen to them - in no particular order:
http://www.4shared.com/file/132487332/2bdd1f41/NativeFantasy-monstersounds.html

You could ask Meneldur how he installed them:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,56781.0.html

I also made some tracks of sounds from a war zone if interested. I think it was for NaglFaar, but he never had use for them:
http://www.4shared.com/file/109835183/9a39488a/MB-ZombieWar-distant.html
and
http://www.4shared.com/file/109834916/8d3e3191/MB-ZombieWar.html

Damned that was a lot of links  :smile: - anyway really good job!

Damn Adorno, you and Moss are right proper admin material.

No, wait, you're too nice for that. :razz:

And yeah, I've got a bunch of Tom Waits stuff, and yeah, Black Rider would actually be awesome. Also note that the two songs that play the most in the battle scenarios are my 'Floyd, which are ridiculously quiet at the beginning.

Back
Top Bottom