Moderators of crpg servers allowing terms of service violations

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

King_Bark

Banned
Moderators of crpg server are selectively enforcing rules and allowing racism to be posted by an individual that constantly talks in chat about how they're transgender. They do this to bait, then ban anyone that responds to it permanently.

ik_Estrogen spamming chat with racism

I can tell we struck a nerve by banning you, I'm sorry that you're this upset but I do hope you can move on with your life now that you know there is no chance you can ever return to cRPG.

Your images are insanely low resolution and appear to me, to be doctored. Given how much you have targeted this user I wouldn't put it past you to doctor photos to get them in trouble, and given how low res and how long it took you to raise this image, it renders any validity your post has as null & void.

When users violate the rules (as you did) we take action to remove them from our community, especially if they offer nothing of value to our community and in fact, detract from the efforts we're making. If we see this user violating our rules, we'll handle them, but your position is set in stone and your ban will never be revoked due to your attempts to stalk our staff members to further harass them.

Best of luck in your life and whatever you move onto next :smile:

I can tell we struck a nerve by banning you, I'm sorry that you're this upset but I do hope you can move on with your life now that you know there is no chance you can ever return to cRPG.

Your images are insanely low resolution and appear to me, to be doctored. Given how much you have targeted this user I wouldn't put it past you to doctor photos to get them in trouble, and given how low res and how long it took you to raise this image, it renders any validity your post has as null & void.

When users violate the rules (as you did) we take action to remove them from our community, especially if they offer nothing of value to our community and in fact, detract from the efforts we're making. If we see this user violating our rules, we'll handle them, but your position is set in stone and your ban will never be revoked due to your attempts to stalk our staff members to further harass them.

Stalk staff? Commenting on a video that wasn't even private? Lmao, sorry but my images weren't doctored. And it's here for everyone to see what kind of speech you endorse and allow on your server, hypocrite. I'll be emailing tapeworms about your terms violations. Anyway, you can check the chat logs for January first at around ten or eleven am for those messages. There was a moderator present and that person wasn't dealt with.

You don't even play this game. Have fun moderating :grin: passive aggressive

I'm not even mad. I'm enjoying how easy it was to call you here and have you show off your bad character by your passive aggressive and hypocritical post.
Pot, meet kettle!

I think you and I both know that you are upset by this, because otherwise you wouldn't be here streaming your tears into this chat in a vain attempt to make cRPG look bad. I replied once and you've responded to me what, 6-7 times since I replied? If you're trying to showcase that you are a well adjusted person to be trusted, then you may want to rethink your strategy, because your current one isn't working particularly well. (Likewise, getting upset that you were banned and then seeking to find locations you can continue to harass staff members on doesn't show you to be that well adjusted either.)

Your conduct speaks for itself, I don't even need to get into any detail on the problems you brought to our servers because of how you act in this forum. Your posts are entertaining to see though, so please feel free to keep up the display lol.

Pot, meet kettle!

I think you and I both know that you are upset by this, because otherwise you wouldn't be here streaming your tears into this chat in a vain attempt to make cRPG look bad. I replied once and you've responded to me what, 6-7 times since I replied? If you're trying to showcase that you are a well adjusted person to be trusted, then you may want to rethink your strategy, because your current one isn't working particularly well. (Likewise, getting upset that you were banned and then seeking to find locations you can continue to harass staff members on doesn't show you to be that well adjusted either.)

Your conduct speaks for itself, I don't even need to get into any detail on the problems you brought to our servers because of how you act in this forum. Your posts are entertaining to see though, so please feel free to keep up the display lol.
Problems i brought? Like what? These are imagined problems so that you have some way of interacting with the game where you can win instead of lose.

He can hit the ban button and feel like he won something, because every game I've ever seen yeldur in he's got a big negative k/d and can barely play.

iu

Knew this would happen back in early access. Some soylent losers made a mod that takes the whole community from native so they can power trip and ban people for not agreeing with them.
They're still seething at me for posting on their YouTube, telling me my permanent ban is more permanent since I commented on a video. The comment wasn't even that bad. These people are loony tunes. Have fun playing alone once you ban everyone losers.

"Harrasing social media of team members" = commenting on a publicly posted video. Good, now that I'm banned you can finally win without swapping me to your team.

"A man can't be a woman" = perma ban. "Ethnically cleanse white people from America" = okay.
You sound like you're purposefully an ******* and I'm glad you're banned and can't enjoy the game. Maybe try to be nice next time, no one needs your opinion in things.

Will I be permabanned if I root for the underdog in all this? :wink:
Yeah, I'm sure that in a medieval game like Bannerlord being transphobic is being the underdog. I'm 100% sure this guy wouldn't have complained about any other form of racism unless it wasnt aimed at white people + he wasn't being permabanned for being a douche. This pity asking victimization is so ridiculous, it's hilarious how these kind of dudes try to act civilized when they get called out for something.

Literally the average reaction of a 4chan user to being permabanned

Crpg mods are absolute degenerates and hypocrites while having only a marginal impact on the actual development of the good mod. Deal with it, dont use their chat, dont interact with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom