SP - General Mode support on ps4 console

Users who are viewing this thread

Usahinkoc

Recruit
As console players, (not like many PC users who gets games from torrents or hacked sites) we paid the price Same or probably more amount of money to play your game. Naturally, we have right to demand same support and plus applications you are offering and letting to have for PC players.

İ suggest you to add a mode support for consoles and a cheat menu. İt's not fair that PC users have mods and make your game more fun and qualifies but we can't. People are making historical wars on mods, but we stucked to native scenario.

As console players, (not like many PC users who gets games from torrents or hacked sites) we paid the price Same or probably more amount of money to play your game. Naturally, we have right to demand same support and plus applications you are offering and letting to have for PC players.

İ suggest you to add a mode support for consoles and a cheat menu. İt's not fair that PC users have mods and make your game more fun and qualifies but we can't. People are making historical wars on mods, but we stucked to native scenario.
I completely agree with you, the game developer should add different and fun mods. Because after 4 months of playing, I am really bored of the game and even the music of the game has become boring, interesting mods including the following I think it can add to the attractiveness of the game.

1_ Add new armor and weapons.

2_Add more castles and settlements (on empty islands on the map).

3- Ships for transportation and travel as well as ship-based battles have been added.

4_ Add fire arrows.

5- Cutting body parts including head, hands and feet in war.

6_ The possibility of sending food to cities and castles.

7_ Add Miller to command other commanders to attack, defend and help.

Back
Top Bottom