Need More Info General Modding tools crash @ launch/ Release m&b 2 launches and plays fine

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.2
Branch
Main
Modding tools crash @ clicking play / Release m&b 2 launches and plays fine
Fresh install of both programs m&b2 and the toolkit
No logs generated
Only 1 error after launching the damned tools from steam ( evidently...)
Both the tools and m&b2 same version 1.5.2.242012

main menu NORMAL LAUNCH THROUGH play button on steam

what i get when launching from LAUNCH BUTTON ON STEAM , the MODDING KIT has launch button instead of play on steam this is what i get after clicking play on the launcher after clicking launch on steam ,understand? :

stupid naming and error what the boody hell is going on
??

Do you have any mods active, if so can you try to disable them and try launching again? There is some reported issues with mods with dlls right now.

no mods , no install path whatever, and no logs, we discussed this on discord at least hopefully this will help others with this same issue, but they dont know yet...anyway

You need to be at the 1.5.2 version(which is the NONE version, namely stable). After ensuring this, can you post the error log found in the "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs" folder. The file should start with "rgl_log_errors". Thanks in advance.

If anyone still have same problems after checking the versions same(1.5.2) and installs are on same drive, can you try to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable x64, then try to launch again. Thanks.

Modding tools crash @ clicking play / Release m&b 2 launches and plays fine
Fresh install of both programs m&b2 and the toolkit
No logs generated
Only 1 error after launching the damned tools from steam ( evidently...)
Both the tools and m&b2 same version 1.5.2.242012

main menu NORMAL LAUNCH THROUGH play button on steam

what i get when launching from LAUNCH BUTTON ON STEAM , the MODDING KIT has launch button instead of play on steam this is what i get after clicking play on the launcher after clicking launch on steam ,understand? :

stupid naming and error what the boody hell is going on
??
Install redist 2013 C++

Back
Top Bottom