Modding tools are a month overdue...What happened TW?

Users who are viewing this thread

They wanted to showcase all the "exciting" new features they had to offer for Gamescom 2020, when in reality the content they were showcasing was rushed and overall incomplete, it's a matter of marketing. You can't show up to Gamescom 2020 with nothing to show, so you show content that you are still working on with the hopes that you'll be able to finish it within a reasonable amount of time and release it shortly after showcasing it in Gamescom. Sadly the reality seems to be they showcased Modding Tools before they were actually ready for release and so they built up expectations for the community that they unfortunately are struggling to meet.
Yeah i didn't like the modding tool approach either since it doesn't ring well but from what ive heard it was demanded. But i think the demand for content in the vanilla game is the most demanded so idk why they took that aproach. Maybe they have problems maybe they are saving something bigger..... who knows....

They never complained about not being able to implement perks that you took ut of your ass completely and that still has nothing to do with what i said anyway to make this easier for you to understand here is the jist of it. If you are going to change something that is deactivated in code its better to remain that way as activating them would not only make it harder to change things that would have been easy if it was not activated and leaving the smallest mistake could lead to more problems then that perk would have helped with its just not practical to activate something you are going to change as the cons for that completely outway the pros
you can stop defending them or you can tell us how much they are paying you maybe i want in also

you can stop defending them or you can tell us how much they are paying you maybe i want in also
and you can stop trolling with this nonsense...Opinions we all have it but continuing **** talking companies and arguments without trying to reach something is just getting old

might as well, i mean they already hired the likes of you to troll the forums defending their inexcusable performance
Yep this proves youre a troll manipulating to your own agenda ^^ these guys...thought atleast trolls had some brains but they didnt evolved for one bit during all these years

well perhaps offering 50 IQ easy solutions to problems they've had for months is **** talking to you. but hey freedom of speech right?
well then write a code for me that solves the food supply issue that shall comply with the future patches and post it right here lets say tomorrow and show me your 50+ iq

well then write a code for me that solves the food supply issue that shall comply with the future patches
i've never had a food supply issue in my playthroughs, but those i've heard about have been patched in june, still not working for ya? maybe trade more food? game is not meant to cater to your inability to play it effectively

i've never had a food supply issue in my playthroughs, but those i've heard about have been patched in june, still not working for ya? maybe trade more food? game is not meant to cater to your inability to play it effectively
shows you have nothing to provide and nothing to show for....next (also before you talk **** about others work make sure that you know what youre doing)

if anyone cares to check, just scroll up and we'd see you mention the word troll first. which is the classic gaslighting tactic used by trolls. he who smelt it dealt it, common sense anyone can see
lol after you edited it....please stop wasting our times and go back to the reddit forum where they actually gives a ....and you can get points there to :wink:

mentioning your difficulties in the game which i don't have is somehow a showing of my lack of ability? ok that's another incident of gaslighting right there mate. you are caught red handed a second time.
you know youre actually bad right ? ^^ well i dont judge you at least trying. But you might need some guidance in your life son and Soon might be your awnser

making a judgment then immediately follows with "well i don't judge"
go seek help man. you need it. with all due respect man, please go abcdefg yourself asap
yeah i dont judge you to hard for trying to be a smart troll...we all grow up

I think this thread illustrates why we don't get more communication from some developers and don't have a roadmap, to reference a couple of other current threads.

Mod tools 'a month overdue'? Missed a 'deadline'?

The actual TW quote: "the first batch of modding tools that we hope to share towards the end of this month!"

Back
Top Bottom