Modding tools are a month overdue...What happened TW?

Users who are viewing this thread

This game has a long history of delays and missed deadlines. Nevertheless I want to believe that next time they will meet it, they will succeed. It is kinda ridiculous though. If you don't think you can meet a deadline, you should at least tell us, and why if possible.

Soon ( from what it seems they just ran into technical problems and that isnt limited to TW and it wasnt really a deadline they said hopefully still i want to get into the modding scene for BL since despite my thousands of hours in warband i never played around with mods until recently and i couldnt really get into them)

All the story of Bannerlord development can be described as 'soon' and 'hopefully'. This is getting irritating.

I want to build some reallife castles.
Looks like the first tools are something like a battlemap editor. I hope we can implement these maps in the maincampaign and not only for the custom battles.
Maybe next week, one of the community guy say they would release a big patch this week but there was technic problems.

Forget the date they gave.
From some reliable source, I can give you a more authoritative answer: the modding tool will release In this century. The actual date is between Soon™ to Soon™.
Cheers
(They already overdue a month, certainly, they won't get overdue a year, right? After so many players asking it, at least I think they will probably do something.)

Forget the date they gave.
From some reliable source, I can give you a more authoritative answer: the modding tool will release In this century. The actual date is between Soon™ to Soon™.
Cheers
(They already overdue a month, certainly, they won't get overdue a year, right? After so many players asking it, at least I think they will probably do something.)
Add new pig texture and give us more placeholder perks?

I love Soon the savior so much. Never seen him, but i believe he is our true and only savior to satisfy our needs and beliefs.
yes brother. It will comfort our worries and cleanse our confusions before all eternity. Because when Soon arrives, you will know... you will know

Yes ive heard that you can marry em later of why they fixed em. But i think that will come later with the Vladian Dlc pack

Back
Top Bottom