Resolved Modding tool crashes when entering the game menu

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
When you launch the modding tool through the launcher, the game immediately closes. If I understood the information from the log file correctly, then I do not have enough files that do not appear either after checking the integrity of the game files or after a complete reinstallation.
Try to load dll TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.Steam.dll

Resolving: TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.XmlSerializers, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Try to load dll TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.XmlSerializers.dll

Resolving: TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.XmlSerializers
Try to load dll TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.XmlSerializers.dll

Can't reset context
Loading FiraSansExtraCondensed-Regular font, at: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Native\LauncherGUI\Fonts\FiraSansExtraCondensed-Regular/FiraSansExtraCondensed-Regular.fnt
Couldn't find .dll: ..\..\Modules\Native\bin\Win64_Shipping_wEditor\TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.DedicatedServer.dll
Couldn't find .dll: ..\..\Modules\Native\bin\Win64_Shipping_wEditor\TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.DedicatedCustomServer.dll
Couldn't find .dll: ..\..\Modules\Native\bin\Win64_Shipping_wEditor\TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Platform.PS.dll
Couldn't find .dll: ..\..\Modules\Native\bin\Win64_Shipping_wEditor\TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Platform.GDK.dll
Init LauncherModsDLLManager
Need to verify: TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.CustomBattle.dll
Need to verify: TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.View.dll
Need to verify: TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.GauntletUI.dll
Need to verify: TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Platform.PC.dll
Need to verify: SandBox.dll
Need to verify: SandBox.View.dll
Need to verify: SandBox.GauntletUI.dll
Need to verify: StoryMode.dll
Need to verify: StoryMode.View.dll
Need to verify: StoryMode.GauntletUI.dll
Starting verifying DLLs
Couldn't verify dlls
Не удается найти указанный файл
at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithCreateProcess(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.LauncherModsDLLManager.GetDLLVerifyReport(String[] dlls)
Total startup time: 0.3160

Are both the tools and the game files located in the same hard drive?
Are both the tools and the game files in the same version?
Were you able to see the crash uploader tool? If you can upload your crash to us we can check it out. Please don't forget to copy the Crash ID and write it here so that we can find it.
More info about the crash uploader tool can be found here.
Have you checked out these threads about our Crash Checklist and Common Issues and Workarounds? They can help you find a solution as well.

Game tools and files are installed on the same disk
Game version 1.7.0.298189
Tool version 1.7.0.298049
crash uploader tool didn't show up
the drivers are up-to-date, the solutions in the list did not help :sad:

Yes, and even did a complete reinstallation, but the version is still different. Then I tried to find the reason, but I couldn't find anything.

Yes, and even did a complete reinstallation, but the version is still different. Then I tried to find the reason, but I couldn't find anything.
After the patch version of the game m tool for mods are the same but the tool still does not start
Еhere is also an error in the list of mods before the mods the warning "couldn't verify some or all of the code included in this module" is on

Last edited:
Are both the tools and the game files located in the same hard drive?
Are both the tools and the game files in the same version?
Were you able to see the crash uploader tool? If you can upload your crash to us we can check it out. Please don't forget to copy the Crash ID and write it here so that we can find it.
More info about the crash uploader tool can be found here.
Have you checked out these threads about our Crash Checklist and Common Issues and Workarounds? They can help you find a solution as well.
The problem is solved.FrameWork did not work correctly

Back
Top Bottom