Modding the arena mode

Users who are viewing this thread

Kublai Khan

Regular
Hi all, I like very much the balancing in this game and the fact that your choices influence the game world in a manner or another but I find that the arena make the game too easy, let me explain: I am a vassal of the Sarranid Sultanate and my village has been looted by the Nords, now I desperately need money to pay my party but I find the arena where I can combat for unlimited time and receive experience and money and the time doesnt' flow in the game as I do this, I find that this make the game too easy because with the arena I can get all the money and the experience I need at the prize of doing this little annoying thing and I am quickly recovered between a fight and another without even an hour passing in the game time, I consider this nearly a cheat, anyone knows how to mod this?

Kublai Khan said:
Hi all, I like very much the balancing in this game ... I can get all the money and the experience I need ... without even an hour passing in the game time, I consider this nearly a cheat, anyone knows how to mod this?

Just don't do it? There are a dozens of "Exploitations" you can find. If you go to "The Forge" forum you can learn how to mod, it should be easy to set the reward to zero (try taking away your character's weapon) or just delete it.

Back
Top Bottom