Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ll just keep the question coming..  :???:

Can I somehow give an object multiple textures, and it changes through those in a set amount of time?

Quickdraw said:
I know, but when I select some faces again after that, I click on "UV mapping" and AutoUV window suddenly appears with default texture and no faces.

Oh, yeah, sorry.
Once you're on the UV map again select all faces, right click and delete them.
That should do the trick.

You should be able to re-UV map your object from scratch.

Silver Wolf said:
Oh, yeah, sorry.
Once you're on the UV map again select all faces, right click and delete them.
That should do the trick.

You should be able to re-UV map your object from scratch.

Thanks man!  :wink:

Thanks for all the help, I eventually figured it out on my own, idiot me forgot to put "" at the begining and an end of the path.
ATTENTION NEWBS IMPORTANT:YOU HAVE TO PUT " AT THE BEGINING AND END OF YOUR PATH.

P.S. what does gtfo mean?

Thane Delphi said:
Thanks for all the help, I eventually figured it out on my own, idiot me forgot to put "" at the begining and an end of the path.
ATTENTION NEWBS IMPORTANT:YOU HAVE TO PUT " AT THE BEGINING AND END OF YOUR PATH.

P.S. what does gtfo mean?
gtfo= get the **** out..

So is there a piece of python script that allows me to loot mydead men, like say a couple of my swadian knights bite it and want their cur biulli to appear in the loot screen. Is this an established code or do i have to make this myself?

I don't have warband, any chance you could post the code? It would really be appreciated, thanks.

Change the time multiplier in module.ini? If you're talking about having different lengths for night & day, force a rest to all parties for a couple of hours alongside the player party (either use ai_bhvrs or a global toggle in script_game_get_party_speed_multiplier).

I was actually talking about having the game recognise a day-night cycle that is 37 hours long instead of 24, for an example. Will tweaking the time_multiplier cause night to fall when store_current_hours equates 18(.5)?

You're saying that I should wrap around (mostly) all calls to store_time_of_day in a function that will convert the time from 0-24h format to 0-37? (Should be something like X = <time>.37/24 for a 37h long day) and perhaps boost up the time multiplier a bit as to reflect the longer day?

How does the game calculate the actual price of an item?  Let's say I have an item with a value of 2000.  The Buying price says it is 2988, the buy price factor from script_game_get_item_buy_price_factor is 180.  So how does the game put 2000 and the buy price factor of 180 together to get 2988? 

Cozur said:
Is it possible to force a lord from one of the kingdoms to always stay in his castle? To simulate stuff like disabilities or sloth?

Give him a low courage rating.

How do I make two factions always at peace, I know how to make two factions always at war but not this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom